For you (Baekyeol)

Freeing Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You should take more pictures" Chanyeol chuckled while Sehun blanked "did I say something funny?!" The brat snapped back, Chanyeol dropped his phone and lifted his hands up surrendering "no no sorry .. Just .. Nothing" he picked his phone back up and shuffled down a little so Baekhyun's head could slip between his shoulder and neck.

 

"How's Lu-" "don't!" The brat snapped once more, Chanyeol sighed but kept his eyes on his phone. Just then he had a thought. He turned his front camera on and distanced his phone away, closing his eyes and raising his free hand, he made the peace sign and snapped the picture. He glanced at it and smiled warmly, his little puppy sleeping in his cute little blanket while leaning on him.

 

"I love you so much it kills me sometimes" Chanyeol whispered while leaning down to peck his head softly, Sehun sighed loudly, throwing himself backwards on the spare bed in the couples room "am I a bad person Chan?" The younger asked. Chanyeol looked up from his newly taken photo "what?" He asked confused "am I a bad person? Am I too hard on him? Should I answer his calls??" He sighed again, resting his arm over his eyes.

 

Chanyeol furrowed his brows "I don't know Sehunnie .. Sorry" he mumbled back the apology. "If .. If Baek left .. Would you be hurt? Would you forgive him? What would you do if you were in my shoes??" The maknae asked more calmly, Chanyeol looked down at his puppy of a fiancee, he raised his hand, moving the hair from his face.

 

He stared at his puppy-like face for a few minutes "I would try understand him .. It would hurt at first .. But if it was better for him to leave and that's what he really wanted, then I would support him .. I would take sometime to think then I would eventually talk to him and figure out some common ground .. But in the end I know I'd forgive him because I love him too much" the giant said while smiling warmly at his puppy, Baekhyun whined cutely in his sleep and shuffled closer to the source of warmth, digging himself deeper into Chanyeol's side.

 

Sehun sniffled, still hiding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter