Love Again (Baekyeol)

Freeing Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You look good Baek" the tall man says with a gentle smile.

 

It had almost been 6 years since they last saw each other.

 

6 years since Baekhyun last saw the love of his life.

 

6 years since he last kissed someone. 

 

6 years since a tear slipped down his cheek.

 

"Y-You too Yeo - ah, Chanyeol-ssi"

 

The giant man cracks a cute little fit of giggles and Baekhyun's small ice cold heart warmed up.

 

6 years since it froze.

 

"Come on Baek. Yeol is fine" the same full teeth smile graces his face. His ears poking out more than normal when his eyes crinkle.

 

"Yeol" he whispers.

 

At first it sounds so weird. But its warming, comforting and homely. He misses saying that amazing name that he's whispered so many times before. That name that could break all the walls he would try and make. The name he whispered when the taller walked away.

 

"How was America" Baekhyun manages to get out with a little clearing of his throat.

 

The giant smiles fondly. Beer bottle clutched loosely in his big hands. The same hands that used to hold his little waist at nights. The same hands that would caress his body late into the night and early into the mornings.

 

"It was good I think .. I missed you though" he sips his beer before at his bottom lip and Baekhyun's breathing halts slightly.

 

He remembers the feeling of those lips against his. Times when he would against Baekhyun's pretty lips.

 

"Y-Yeah" he chokes out when the giants beady eyes are back on his little self.

 

"You changed your number after I left" he adds, watching Baekhyun tremble under his heated gaze.

 

"S-Sehun could've given it to you"

 

"Hm, I guess he could've .. If he wasn’t so keen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter