New Kid (HunHan)

Freeing Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another space cramming shot of crap maybe? Comment if you want .. Just so i know if its worth carrying on or something?? Please?? ...... Enjoy anyway~

 

 

 

Everyone at Seoul Arts knew the power couple of Luhan and Sehun. They were both overprotective of the other, both had brains to die for, talent to kill for and all the love in the world for each other. Luhan is the angelic singer with the cutest face to match his soft personality. While Sehun was the sharp dancer with a cold front to match his dominant posture.

 

Together they rule the campus.

 

Everyone knows not to mess with Luhan because Sehun will end you, unless you want to die its best to stay clear - even if the happy little doe springs up on you, just know the devil shadow called Sehun is watching with the scariest glare he could manage. On the other hand Luhan is an angel, everyone and anyone loves him - but don’t take his pretty face and happy attitude for granted - he turns into a nasty little demon when someone shows the slightish interest in his beloved junior. Luhan will hiss at you and cling to his boyfriend, once he even punched a boy in the face for simply touching Sehun's bicep 'accidentally'.

 

"Have you seen the new kid?!"

 

"So pretty~"

 

"The new kid looks like an angel"

 

"You know who would look good beside the new kid?!"

 

"Who?!"

 

"Sehun"

 

Luhan's eyes narrow immediately and he stops his happy skipping through the school halls. He couldn’t believe what he just heard! Someone is suggesting his Sehun be with someone else! That they would look good together! As if someone could replace his spot beside Sehun.

 

He clears his throat extra loud, snapping everyones wide eyes towards his glowering form. He glares cutely at them while folding his arms.

 

"Who is this new kid you suggest is better suited for Sehun" he snaps but with his angelic smile littering his face.

 

They all fluster under the little fawns accusing eyes.

 

"Well?!" He shouts, fuming like an angry toddler.

 

The crowd is about to coo at the little cutie but a dark storm hovers above his head which has them all scattering away.

 

Luhan huffs when he thinks its just himself in the empty halls, he stomps his feet and pouts, shoulders dropping.

 

"I love you"

 

Arms wrap around him from behind and he sighs sadly.

 

"Have you seen the new kid?" He asks without turning around. Sehun hums, dipping his head sideways to plant soft kisses along Luhan's milky neck.

 

"Is the new kid pretty?" Sehun halts his kissing assault. "I guess" he whispers. Luhan scrunches his face, not liking the sound of that. "But your beautiful. And beautiful is more than just pretty" he returns to kissing the little ones neck which makes Luhan giggle.

 

--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter