I love you (Baekyeol)

Freeing Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; sorry I've haven't posted in awhile. Same old same old - school and assignments -,- .. Anyways. Hope you enjoy~ (i havent re-read or anything so sorry in advanced for mistakes) take care, thank you for reading!

 

 

 

 

 

Saying I love you is something that doesn’t slip past the pouty lips of Byun Baekhyun so easily. He has been with the same amazing man for almost 4 years but yet I love you is something that the tall elf eared giant of his, heard once a month if he's lucky. Most of the time it was always "happy birthday giant .. You better like this present. Don't be ignorant, it was on sale. Your lucky this time", "Merry Christmas Yoda, make me hot chocolate with extra, extra marshmallows you hear me?!" Or even "yah! Just because you got jealous of me talking to that person, it doesn’t give you the right to ignore me!"

 

Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol wasn’t the most handsome man in the world or the most talented. But he could possibly be the most patient or the kindest, maybe even the biggest hearted person on earth.

 

~_~_~_~_~

 

It was their anniversary and Chanyeol wanted to do something special for his little pup. So he had arranged dinner at the most exquisite sea side restaurant in town. He had a beautiful ring in his left pocket which was made especially for the gorgeous hand that held him tight at night and weaved through his wavy locks some lazy days. He was excited, he has always loved his little diva Baekkie. He would do anything for the smaller with his brightest smile adorning his wide mouth. The small man had Chanyeol wrapped around his beautiful little pinky, and everyone around them knew it.

 

With a soft sigh Chanyeol smiled, straightening his tie as he stood outside the make-up artist studio waiting for his little pup. His heart was beating right out of his chest. He couldn’t even keep still, though there were normal times when he couldn’t keep still anyway.

 

He snapped his brightened up face towards the door where he could hear those cute giggles flowing dreamingly towards him. The air was a little chilly so he had already prepared Baekhyun's coat which was dangled on his right arm. When the small body he made love to each night came into his view his heart picked up even more, palms sweating in nervousness and his smile grew wider. Stunning, Beakhyun is.

 

However his smile wavered when a taller male than Baekhyun hovered near the smaller. He gripped Baekhyun's waist that Chanyeol's arm was always wrapped around and they cuddled like Chanyeol cuddled him. His smile disappeared completely when those beautiful hands that belonged to the love of his life went up to caress the side of this strange person's cheek. They were smiling at each other, no words were whispered between them, they were just gazing at each other.

 

He couldn’t take it.

 

"Baekhyun" he tried to keep his voice steady, he wanted to be strong but it came out in a pained stumble.

 

The smallers eyes widened and he practically jumped away from the awkward man who placed hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter