Still love you (Taoris)

Freeing Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; heyo~ .. Do people even read these AN's? ... Anyways .. This crap was written after Tao's Sina interview and may not make sense or something .. Hopefully it doesnt disappoint too much. Like always, enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

"Come tonight and il forget everything that happened? … No no not that" he pressed the backspace button until the message screen was blank again "hm .. I saw what happened .. I want you to know I'm sorry .. It was me not you …. Ah not that!" Backspace again. He took a while to think it over "ok .. Ok .. Oh! I forgive you. I love you. I miss you. Come back to me ……….. !" He threw his phone angrily at the pillow before throwing himself on his bed, sighing loudly.

 

"I ….. I still love you Huang Zitao" he whispered, gazing at the ceiling. He closed his eyes and rested his arm over his head. "" he whispered again.

 

----

 

A day later he was staring at the unfamiliar number calling him, he sighed and decided he better answer "what?!?" He answered coldly. The other person ended the call straight away. He removed the phone and stared at it again, shrugging his shoulders, he continued sipping his coffee before another full day of photo shoots.

 

----

 

Later on that night another phone call, this time he smiled as he answered "hey Lu .. Wassup?" The other sighed "what did you do …. I thought you wanted to fix this?" He spoke quietly. Kris furrowed his brows "what? Fix what????" He was beyond confused, and Luhan was sad .. He was never sad these days "Tao? I thought you wanted to fix things with Tao?" He spoke abit louder this time, Kris raised his eyebrow and sat up slowly "yeah? Why? Did something happen??? Is he ok?! Luhan is he-" "I don’t get it" Luhan cut him off.

 

Kris was confused "Luhan .. I'm not following?" Luhan sighed dramatically loud "Tao?! He's upset? What did you say to him this morning?" Kris shot his eyebrows up "upset?! Why??? What the hell happened??? …. This morning?? I didn't speak to anyone this morning?" Luhan tsk'ed "yes! he called you. I made him ….. But when I returned he left faster than seeing a ghost. Now don't lie .. What did you say to him??"  Kris sat still, thinking of this morning … He gasped "" he muttered.

 

"Now what did you say!?" Luhan growled "I-I .. I didn't know it was him .. He didn't say anything to me" Luhan grumbled "did you let him?!" Kris shook his head slowly "he hung up" "did you answer your phone like a wanker?!" Kris nodded "yeah" he mumbled quietly. "Ah ….. No wonder he won't leave .." Luhan spoke softly "huh?" Kris asked. Luhan sighed for the many times again "he locked himself in his room .. He won't come out .." This time kris sighed, running his hand through his hair. "C-can I come over?" Luhan tsk'ed before agreeing.

 

----

 

To say he was nervous was an understatement. He was ting himself. His palms sweaty, shaky breaths, heart rate flying through the roof and gaze firm on the door knob. "Hurry !" Luhan hissed beside him. Kris just stared at him blankly before gazing back at the closed door, Luhan leaned over and knocked loudly before running off down the hall. Kris' eyes widened and his breath hitched when heard mumbling, foot steps then the door thrown open angrily "I SAID I DON’T WANT - oh " then the door slammed in his face.

 

"Ah ……. I .. I .. " he whispered the last part before resting his forehead on the door, he reached his palm up placing it on the door, only the door splits us now Tao, not the ocean, Kris thought to himself. He took a deep breath

 

"I saw the interview ….. I never blamed you Tao .. You don't need my forgiveness, I need yours ….. I hurt you and I know that .. But I was unhealthy, I needed to get out and I couldn't say goodbye … I know it's selfish of me … But I couldn't face you .. you would've cried, punched me, kicked me and cried more .. I wouldn't have left if I saw that .. If I saw myself break you … I trust myself to stay strong infront of you and I would've failed if I said bye .."

 

He sighed again, getting closer to the door as if he was getting closer to Tao, he pressed his face to the door

 

"I need you to be strong now .. Don't listen to anyone, or sometimes even the small voice in your head .. You acted hurt and I understand .. Don't regret what you said .. I understand ok .. I never hated you, I could never hate you Tao because …….." He pulled away from the door sadly, he stood quietly trying to think of something to say before the door creaked open slowly, a head poked around the door shyly, only showing his newly dyed light purple hair, and those beautiful panda eyes that kris loved to the Galaxy and back.

 

" … Because?" He whispered, kris looked down, took another deep breath before looking into those panda eyes that he loved so much "be-because …. Because I still love you Tao .. I always have …. Forgive me" he dropped to one knee before Tao jumped forward with wide eyes, lifting him to stand "no no" the panda shook his head wildly "don't kneel .. I don't deserve it .." He mumbled.

 

Kris stood properly before scratching his neck nervously "you deserve more than that Tao" they gazed at each other for a few seconds, he lifted his arm slowly, almost touching Tao's cheek like old times before his phone rang startling the two "what?!" He answered coldly, Tao chuckled quietly but Kris noticed and smiled slightly "yeah yeah il be there calm down I still have 5 minutes" he hung up and sighed "I have work" he mumbled , Tao's eyes widened "o-of course! Go go" he said. Kris felt a little sad that Tao was shoving him out.

 

He stopped by the front door where Luhan was standing whispering into his phone, "c-can I take you somewhere tonight?" Kris a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter