Again (Hunhan)

Freeing Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; hint of baekyeol. My pups ^,^ enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 and a half years was a long time for the little chinese man. He had moved to Korea for a change back then. He had came here with the last thing on his mind being love.

 

But it found him as soon as he stepped one foot outside the korean airport by slamming its 6 foot 2 self into him. It came in a greek gods body with slanted piercing eyes. It smelled amazing and its name was Sehun.

 

Sehun was - is - the love of his life.

 

But like the little chinese man said, he hadn't came here looking for love .. And he left it broken in Korea when he decided to run back home .. 2 and a half years ago.

 

--

 

"When did you get back?" Luhan shakes his head before blinking his innocent doe eyes. He gulps the lump in his throat while his eyes glance shyly at the same pointed looks the taller is giving him.

 

"Y-yesterday" he grumbles, mad at himself for stuttering. After all these years he still cant speak properly while around the young korean.

 

"Cool" he gulps his drink and Luhan's doe eyes are glued to the tallers bobbing adams apple.

 

He mumbles to himself, tearing his gaze from the y being, lowering his head to fumble with his fingers in his lap. He came back thinking once again he wouldn’t fall in-love .. But if he was honest with himself he had been dying back in China for those 2 and a half painstakingly long years yearning for the very man standing infront of him.

 

When Luhan just happened to walk into a café only to see this man waiting in line he wanted to bolt, but the korean turned and noticed the fragile little doe immediately.

 

"How have you been?" He asks in his deepened voice, it makes Luhan feel uncomfortable .. But also tingly.

 

"Good .. And you?" He wrings his hands together in nervousness, internally praying that the younger still loves him, still wants him because standing here - face to face - Luhan wants a second chance to mean something to the younger.

 

"Im really good .. I have someone I want you to meet -"

 

"Sehun-ah! Sorry I'm late" next to him stands a beautiful plump of a boy. He had droopy eyes with down casted lips. Light brown hair that was in wind whispered waves atop his pretty little head. He was so adorable, like a little puppy.

 

"Ah its ok hyung. Baekkie-hyung .. This, this is Luhan" Luhan strains a smile and reaches his hand out for a handshake.

 

The little pup of a boys eyes widen and he slaps a hand over his mouth. Luhan frowns because - what the heck kind of reaction is this - he was more than a little confused.

 

Baekkie-hyung looked to the tall korean with his adorable wide eyes. Luhan realised how beautiful his little hands were when they came out of his cute mittens to slap the korean in the head. Luhan clenched his fists because they looked close, too close for the little doe's liking.

 

"Aish! Hyung wae?!" The tall korean - Oh Sehun, the love of his deflating life - pouted and Luhan felt like coddling the younger like he had never left.

 

"You -slap- told me -slap- that he left -slap- and wouldn’t -slap- come back!" Now the little Baekkie-hyung wasn’t so cute and innocent in Luhan's big eyes.

 

"Hyung!!!" Sehun's cheeks redden. Luhan's frown deepens and now he feels awfully intrusive.

 

Just as the small chinese man opens his mouth to say something the door flies open catching everyone in the cafés attention. A panting giant was hunched over taking really disturbing deep breaths.

 

"Ba-Baek-Baekhyun" he huffs once he's infront of the awkward trio.

 

"I told you to wait for me! You cant be crossing roads without holding my hand dammit!" He stomps childishly which scares Luhan because even though he is taller than Baekkie hyung, this giant makes him feel like a dwarf - Baekkie hyung being a hobbit.

 

"Ay~ Yeollie I'm sorry, you were taking too long tying your shoe lace, but I'm safe okay .. Look, this is Luhan" he gestures to Luhan like he's some kind of secret, his name sounding like a long lost tune the way he whines it out.

 

The giant gapes at Luhan before a blinding smile takes over his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter