This time (Sulay)

Freeing Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN:

Hello ^,^ sorry i havent posted in a while. But im back and with another sulay. Hope everyone is doing well :) thank you for reading!

Enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

Everything was falling to pieces and it was scaring the korean leader. It was normal for members to leave, for some members to start dating and even some members to move out of their dorm to be on their own. They were growing and were starting to branch out, doing other things like making movies or focusing more on dancing or singing.

 

But they all had one thing in common that bothered the leader - they were all leaving him behind, leaving him in the dark to fend for himself.

 

"Joonmyun? Baby everything ok?"

 

Joonmyun - or better known as Suho - was currently having a dilemma as he stood in the airport at 3 in the morning. His long time fiancee was standing beside him, his hand held tightly in the chinese mans grip.

 

"I-I don’t know if I can Xing" he whispered.

 

He glanced up at the boarding signs. All green lights pointing towards the sign signalling the flight to Beijing was about to call for final passengers.

 

"Oh .."

 

The warmth from his loves hand had disappeared and Joonmyun panicked. He quickly re-connected their hands and looked at Yixing with teary eyes.

 

"Please understand how hard this is for me Xing"

 

He gripped the chinaman's hand with both of his desperately.

 

"Just-Just a little longer"

 

Yixing sighed but nodded.

 

So they stood on Korean soil a little longer.

 

Joonmyun knew he would regret it later if once again he put his disintegrating group before his blossoming relationship. He's - they’ve - been here before. Many times before this, Joonmyun gets skittish when they find themselves standing in this very spot.

 

He starts getting that hopeful bubbling feeling deep in his fluttering tummy, that feeling that glues him to his spot, that feeling that has Yixing leave alone with teary eyes. That feeling that weighs heavy on his once more slouching shoulders.

 

"T-They need me" he whispers like always.

 

Yixing pulls away for real this time. It’s a different way to how he normally pulls away. His sigh drags out - long and tiresome - only making the korean leader feel 10 times worse.

 

"This is it" he whispers.

 

Joonmyun drops his head as a tear drops too.

 

"I cant come back .. I wont"

 

Joonmyun only nods and sniffles.

 

"Theres nothing here for us anymore Myun. They’ve got everything they’ve always wanted here. They have people they love, jobs they love and they are all happy."

 

Joonmyun sniffles knowing where this is heading.

 

"Please Myun. Please come this time and let yourself be happy .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter