Hate .. (Baekyeol)

Freeing Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun hated Chanyeol. He hated everything about the giant. His ears. His smile. His height. His enthusiastic energy. And his laugh too. Baekhyun hated Chanyeol's rapping so much. And even the way the giant eats, sleeps, talks and even walks. He hates everything about him.

 

"Baekhyun?! Gosh did you hear anything I said?!"

 

Why should I dumbo!

 

"Anyway. So I was saying …."

 

And there he goes again. Talking 1000 syllables per second. If he was even listening, Baekhyun told him 10 minutes ago he didn't wanna hear what the stupid elf had to say. He didn't want to look at him or even listen to him speak any longer. Or even be around him this second. Baekhyun groaned and stood up, marching away without looking back. Luckily he didn't or he would've felt increasingly guilty by the way the giant's face dropped, sadness written all over his pouting lips and puppy eyes.

 

--

 

During rehearsals the next day Baekhyun can't shake the feeling the giant's ignoring him. At first the small man was happy. He got to spend the rest of yesterday alone. Silent without the giant jumping around loudly, squealing for the small man to follow him like a real life puppy. But now, he was bored of listening to Jongin groan on and on about 1 small beat the smaller was out on. He glanced around and noticed the giant idiot fumbling with his water bottle at the centre part of the stage.

 

What the are you up to Park?!

 

"Baekhyun are you listening?! .. You need to be 2 seconds faster with that -- YAH! I was talking to you" the young dancer stomped his foot childishly, showing his actual age.

 

The small man walked away (his tendency to walk away while someone tries their hardest to talk to him pisses everyone off. But the pup doesn't give two-s) and found himself behind the giant who was mumbling incoherently while struggling to rip the plastic top off his bottle.

 

Baekhyun groaned and smacked the back of the giant's neck, causing the taller to yelp and drop his bottle with a rub of his head.

 

"Stupid!"

 

Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter