Take me home (Hunhan)

Freeing Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: eh, dunno .. Anyways, enjoy .. Thank you~

 

 

 

Days start and end the same way for Oh Sehun; with the thought of a certain deer-faced man child.

 

Every morning he would wake up wondering if the smaller still crinkled his closed eyes cutely, shuffling his legs around under the warm sheets just before he whines like a small puppy. Sehun wondered if he still turns to his right side and smiles before opening his eyes to find Sehun not beside him anymore. Does he miss him as much as Sehun does?

 

Sehun spends the whole day thinking over and over about their failed relationship, the many hints he may have missed. He rethinks everything.

 

When Sehun is lying alone at night he wonders if the smaller chinese man has eaten yet, if he did, what was it he ate, or if he didn't - Sehun wanted to know why. He wanted to know everything about his ex-fiancee.

 

"Sehun? Oh Sehun, are you listening??" His bestfriend sighed tiredly.

 

"Sorry Chan, what did you want me to do?" Sehun mumbled, trying not to think of his ex .. Again.

 

The giant of a bestfriend he has sighed sadly, watching the blank faced younger stare off into the distance.

 

"Sehun? .. Look man, you either need to dig it in, or take time off …. What do you want?"

 

Sehun sits and thinks for a bit before asking for a few days off. Which his giant friend nods to.

 

--

 

It’s a rare Saturday which Sehun has free of work and other things, so he takes his time walking to his favourite little café to have a bubble tea and cake.

 

Sitting at his normal table in the corner of the café, he slurps his drink and stabs at his cake in a daze .. He's missing him again.

 

"S-Sehun??"

 

Sehun halts everything he's doing - including breathing. He doesn't even need to look up to know who that is.

 

Its him.

 

Sehun can remember when they would come here, spend all day snuggled in the seat during the cold winters, ice noses nuzzling together like cute puppies. He remembers how they could pass summers in here, slurping cool iced drinks and ice-creams. He remembers how they would share smiles and play footsies under the table most times too.

 

Luhan.

 

Doe-eyes and small plump lips. Pink cheeks and golden locks. Luhan who has a low adorable giggle, his jaw can almost fall off while he's in a fit of happiness. The same Luhan who used to whine, whisper, moan and growl his name every moment of the day.

 

His ex-fiancee.

 

The one who ran away 17 hours before their wedding. The one who wanted an extravagant, high priced, 4 tiered chocolate cake. The same one who wanted a huge canopy with ruffled table cloths and lit sparklers for centre pieces.

 

"Ah .. Hey" Sehun utters awkwardly as he looks up.

 

Its pathetic, how his heart still beats faster than ever, his hands cry sweat and his breath is taken away just by the sight of him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter