Stay Home (Sulay)

Freeing Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; Hello again :) .. So this is the supposed sequel? of Sulay's earlier story Come Home .... Hopefully its ok? I tried semi hard to write it good enough? If not .. Well --- enjoy anyways! ^,^

Thanks for reading!

 

 

A loud throat screeching scream has whats left of EXO shooting up off their beds. They all run the halls to stand panting around the leaders locked door with furrowed brows as they give each other confused stares.

 

--

 

Joonmyun felt useless. He felt weak and now he hated himself for calling Yixing last night. Even though he was more than intoxicated he could remember what it was faintly about.

 

Waking up to read Yixing's message earlier that morning broke the korean leader even more. It was true that maybe Yixing wasn't really bothered with the fact that he couldn’t come back to Korea. But everyone knew how hard he was working in his home country. They all knew how much he loved Joonmyun and how it killed him just as much to be away from the leader. All the above were simple facts that had Joonmyun's alcohol infused brain malfunctioning, and in tow he exploded on the poor chinese man.

 

"Hyung? Can I come in?" Joonmyun sniffled pathetically, leaving the others outside his door to worry more.

 

Here he was, the leader of one of the most influential boybands in probably the world, sulking away for his beloved in his bed causing s to worry .. The baby of the group was feeling it just as much and yet he was holding it together.

 

"I-its ok Sehun-ah .. Thank you" Joonmyun continued to wallow in self pity all day.

 

The others tried to coax the leader out but as a team they all failed miserably. So they left the leader home alone, instead going out to eat just incase he came out to drink water, he may as well eat something even if its small. They just wanted him safe and healthy.

 

--

 

It was almost 3 in the morning when a constant knocking on the leaders door woke him. He groaned and attempted to throw the pillow .. But sadly it didn’t make it passed his waist.

 

"Go away! I ate! And I drank! …. Water, I drank water so leave me to sleep!" He screamed out angrily.

 

But still the door was being knocked on annoyingly. At one point Joonmyun thought of yelling cuss words .. But instead he stood up telling the person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter