Princess (Sulay)

Freeing Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello :)

Just another Sulay since .. Just because. Hope you enjoy ~ thank you for reading.

 

 

 

 

The small playground near their 3 bedroom house was where Joonmyun would spend most of his time these days. He would get here just before lunch time and enjoy the warmth of summer shinning down on him. Then he would leave the slides and swings that were filled with screaming children just before he was needed back home to cook dinner for his hard working husband.

 

Needless to say, Joonmyun loved his days. He simply loves his life.

 

"Auch!"

 

He snaps his head up and his eyes widen in worry at the quiet whimpers coming from a small girl with chubby little legs. He quickly jogs over and kneels infront of her.

 

"Weixia baby are you ok? Hm?" He gazes at the reddening graze just below her small knee.

 

"M-Mama its hwurts" she pouts adorably towards her Mama Myun.

 

"Ngaw~ mama kiss it better" he leans his head down and lays a soft kiss to her knee which makes her giggle.

 

She had the brightest angelic smile that had a deep dimple in her left chubby cheek. Her little eyes crinkled up and  Joonmyun chuckled as her arms wrapped around his neck.

 

"We go home to Baba now?" She asks, he nods as a repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter