Nightmares (Taoris)

Freeing Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao stood shaking, he went to take a step forward but a big hand was splayed out in front of his face. "Don't" the taller blonde whispered tiredly "I don't want this anymore" he brokenly cracked. Tao wiped his tears and sniffled "gègè .. P-please" he begged in his mother tongue. The tall blonde furrowed his brows and bent down to pick his bag up "d-don't go" Tao whined pathetically, tugging the tallers sweater sleeve when he stood up. He frowned at Tao's attempts to keep calm. "Tao-" "NO!" The small panda screamed. He started throwing his hands everywhere "stay! Stay with me" he cried, pulling the taller closer to his suffering body.

 

The tall blonde gently pushed the clingy panda off him "Tao listen ok" the baby panda kept grizzling and pulling the tallers clothes, trying everything to get him to stay but he was weakening. "I have to - let go Tao - listen I have to go" he tries once again to loosen the tight grip the panda has on him. "Let go" he softly pries the youngers hands off. Tao let's out ugly sobs as he crashes to the floor with fat tears streaming his cheeks. "D-don't go g-gègè" he again tries to latch onto the giant blondes ankles but he quickly steps back. "I-I'm sorry Tao .. I have to go" he turns and walks towards the door. "No! G-gègè! Yifan! YIIIFAAAAAN-"

 

------

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter