Chapter 9: help...

Can I Be by Yourside?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

As I went inside the living room, I laid my backpack on the couch and sat down. I sighed and started to think about the question that jungkook told me,

 

"If you're hiding something, you can tell me. Trust me."

 

I sighed and looked at my phone, Suddenly, my grandmother came from the kitchen with plates and laid it on the dining table.

"Is there something wrong?"

I looked at her. "No, just thinking."

"Oh. If you have something to say, tell me ok? Now come and eat."

"Ok."

I got up and went to the table. As I sat down, I noticed that my mom wasn't here. I looked at my grandma confused.

"Grandma, Where's my mom?"

"Oh, she'll be back. She went to buy groceries."

"Oh ok. What time will she be back?"

"It won't be for too long."

I nodded my head and started to eat. After I was done eating, I took my backpack and went upstairs to my room. I threw it on the bed and started to do my h.w. When I looked at my phone to see what time it was, it was 9:50PM.

"Darn it. I have to sleep now."

When I got up and laid my backpack on my chair, my papers fell on the ground.

"Ugh."

When I got down to pick them up, I saw the project for photography. Then, I remembered what the teacher told me and jimin.

 

"Since (Y/N) is new to this place, I want the both of you to know more about each other and take a picture or pictures of something that you both like."

 

Ugh, how could I forget about the project! I mentally faced palm. I looked at the paper again to see when is it due.

 

Photography Project;

Due; the week after spring break.

 

"Well, at least it's not due until a week after break," I said to myself. I put the paper back into my backpack and went straight to bed. I looked out of the window and sighed.

"From all the kids in the class, why did it had to be him? I rather have that boy who sits next to me, be my partner. *sighs* Well, at least tomorrow is Friday. We still have one more week before it's due." I took a moment to look at the moon, seconds later I found myself sleeping soundly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jimin POV

When I got home, I saw my mom with a worried look.

"Jimin! Why are you coming this late? Where have you been?!"

I gave her a gentle smile.

"No need to worry mom, I was playing basketball with my friends."

"At this late you guys finished? Do you know what time it is? It's 10:00PM for God's sake. Also, I called the mechanic to fix your car."

"Is it fixed?"

"Yes, now you can take it to school tomorrow."

"That's a relief."

"Now tell me, how was your day?"

"Tiring, and good," I said while looking at my phone. "I'm going to my room now."

"Wait are you hungry?"

I shook my head and went upstairs, straight to my room.

"Ok then, good night sweetie."

When I got to my room, I went to the restroom and took a shower. After 7 minutes passed by, I got out and wrapped my waist with a towel. I stopped by the sink and looked myself in the mirror,

"Ugh Jimin your so, dumb. You know that jungkook is your best friend or more likely your brother. *sighs* even if we both like the same girl, would we both hate each other?"

I ruffled my hair with a little towel and went to my dresser. After I was done changing, I jumped on the bed laying my back against the mattress and laid one hand behind my head and the other on my chest.

"Whatever I am trying to do. I can't take her off my mind."

I turned around laying on my side, but nothing made me go to sleep. I got up and headed towards the balcony in my room. I looked out and saw the moon shining brightly. The first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the moon, was (Y/N)'s eyes. So pretty as the stars shining in the dark night. 

"If I can't take her off my mind, then I should be by he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter