Chapter 12: Skip?

Can I Be by Yourside?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 *psst! Hi There😂 I recommend hearing the music while you read. It will get intense. OK gtg bye. 

 

Your POV

When jimin went to get his backpack, I thought all about what my friend would be thinking right now, since I'm not at school. She could be worrying about me right now.

What if the school didn't get a call, and called my mom about where I am? *groans* I shouldn't have done this. I should've gone to school. Ugh. I mentally face palmed. 

 

"Is something wrong?"

When I turned around I saw Jimin staring at me.

 

"N-nothing. Umm... since we can't go to school...Where will we-"

 

"Well, I had something in mind, that I think you'll like."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Well, you'll see."

I rolled my eyes and went back to the bench to get my backpack. As I turn around I saw jimin staring at me again, with those brown luscious eyes.

 

"One question?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Are you sure you can walk?"

 

"Yeah, I'm sure. Just lead the way."

 

"Ok, then." He gestured me to follow him.

Tssh, why is he like this all of the sudden? I crossed my arms and on, we went to the city bus stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin POV

When we arrived at the bus stop, we waited for the bus to come. I looked back at her and saw her looking down. I gave her a smile and lifted her chin up.

 

"I promise this is going to be fun, Ok? Don't need to worry if the school is going to call our parents."

 

She widened her eyes and touched her chin. I could see that she was blushing right now. She looked so cute. Finally, the bus arrived. I got in and whispered to the bus driver,

 

"Take us to the nearest place you got to 'Seoul Zoo'."

 

The man nodded his head and smiled.

I smiled back and turned around to see if she got on. I looked around to see if there was a spot open. Finally, I caught three seats open. I walked my way towards it and stopped beside it.

 

"You can go in first."

 

When I told her that, I could see that she was getting kind of nervous, but why?

 

"It's not like I'm going to hurt you or anything."

 

"Well, it's not that..."

 

"*sighs* Fine, you sit by the window and I'll sit here at the edge, leaving the middle seat open ok?"

 

I frowned and sat down. When I looked back at her, the sunlight was hitting her face as if she was a spotlight, looking out of the window.

 

 What's wrong with her? She keeps getting nervous when I come near her or anybody else? What's wrong with you (Y/N)? Why can't you just trust me? Are you hiding something away from me?"

When the bus driver stopped close to the zoo, I looked around to see if this was close enough to walk. I nodded my head and laid my eyes back at her. I tilted my head to her side, making her jump in surprise meant.

 

" Come! Let's go, we're here."

 

I could see she was really confused. I chuckled and got off the bus first, leading her to follow me.

When we got near the zoo I covered my hands on her eyes and pushed her closer to the entrance gate.

 

 

"H-hey W-where-"

 

"Ok, we're here!"

 

I uncovered her eyes and saw a big surprised expression on her face. 

 

 

"Surprised?"

 

"Yes! Why did you take me here?"

 

"Well, we are taking this day off from school, Why not enjoy it?"

 

"Omg, but!........"

 

"It's ok, let's just go in and have some fun. Shall we?"

 

She nodded her head in excitement. We enter inside and saw a big line of people buying tickets. When it was our turn, I saw her looking around and getting all happy. When I bought us tickets. I saw her heading towards the flower bouquet shop. I quickly followed her and saw her looking at some red roses. I hovered over her shoulder and she stumbled upon me. She looked up and gave me a shy smile.

 

"Wow, aren't this beautiful?"

 

"Like you?"

 

She quickly turned around to face me, I saw her starting to blush bigger than ever before.

"Umm... let's go."

 

She turned around and went outside. I took the roses that she was looking and headed towards the lady who was selling them.

 

"How much for the bouquet?"

 

"Well, it's $40 but I'll give it to you for, $20. Since, I see that you want to make your girlfriend happy, I see. *giggles*"

 

I gave her a big gentle smile. Yeah, I wish she was my girlfriend, I thought

 

"Thanks! I slightly bowed to the lady and quickly caught up to her.

 

I tapped her on her shoulder and saw her amazed from what I brought her.

"Omo! you got this for me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter