Chapter 11: Where are you?

Can I Be by Yourside?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

As I was waking up getting my consciousness back, I looked around and saw myself laying on a bench. What am I doing here? I wondered to myself. I got up and looked around and saw Jimin on his phone. He quickly looked up at me and sat next to me.

"Are you ok?"

I rubbed the top of my head and looked at him, "Umm, what happened?"

"Well, the only thing is that your ok."

Then, I remembered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~

 

A guy grabbed me by my waist. As I was struggling, trying to escape, I out.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of soft hands wrapping around me and carrying me bride style and laying me down. 

Trying to see who came and helped me, I only saw a guy shadow figure, fighting with them. As much I wanted to see the person who helped me, my condition took control of my body.

 

~~~~~~end of flash back~~~~~~~

 

So it was you? I mumbled.

"Did you say something?"

"Oh, n-nothing." I shook my head.

"Are you really ok? If you want I can take you back home?"

I shook my head. "I'm ok, really. Just my head hurts that's all."

"Are you sure? You don't seem like it. Let me take you home." He extended out his hand and gave me a warm smile.

I waved my hand at him gesturing him that I'm ok.

I got up and started to walk. As I was taking a step forward I felt my legs shaking. When suddenly, my legs collapsed. Jimin quickly came up to me and helped me get up. When I looked at him, I stared into his eyes. I felt this sensitivity inside of me. What is this feeling all of the sudden? As I stood up, I quickly pulled my hand away.

"I'm ok."

Jimin shook his head 

"Let me take you home."

"No, I'm fine. Really, Just tripped that's all."

Jimin rolled his eyes and looked at me seriously.

"Look at yourself. It obvious that you're not ok. C'mon let me take you home." He held my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Let's go."

I pulled my wrist away from him and took a step back.

"I told you I'm ok! Can't you understand?!"

He sighed and turned around to face me.

"You know, from the incident that just happened, It doesn't look like your ok. Look at yourself, you're shaking. And if you don't want to go home, I'll just leave you here then. It won't be my fault if those guys came back and did the same thing to you or worse."

I crossed my arms and gave him a (WTF) stare. What the heck? Who does he think he is? My dad? But he has a point, if I stay here by myself, I might not know if those guys will come back again. I sighed and looked back at him.

"*sighs* Please let's just go to school. If my grandma and my mom find out about this, my grandmother might have a heart attack."

Jimin sighed and ruffled his hair and looked around.

"You know what.."

I tilted my head waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"Since school already started and all of this incident took a long time, Let's just take this day off."

"What? skip school? What about if they call my mom and ask about me. Or, if they call your parents.?"

Jimin smirked at me and patted my head.

"You might look so smart on the outside, but I guess you're so dumb in the inside.*smirks*"

I unfolded my arms and put my hands on my hips.

"Hey! That's a little rude."

"*chuckles* That's why I am I'm going to call someone, to call in for us."

"Wait what?"

He gets out his phone and dials a phone number. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook POV

It's already 7:00AM and no sign of (Y/N). I went in front of the school front gates and looked around. There was no sign of her coming.

"Where is she?"

Suddenly, rap monster

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter