Chapter 5: The day

Can I Be by Yourside?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV.  

Teacher: (Y/N), I am going to partner you with Jimin.

 

As I heard the teacher say that, I lifted my head up quick and got excited. I turned around and saw (Y/N) surprised. I looked at her straight in her eyes and winked at her. Ha now I am going to have a long talk with her, I thought. 

 

Teacher: OK, now I am going to pass out a paper that shows the instructions for the project. Remember if you don't have a camera you can use your partner's camera to take pictures. Ok, hurry! go find your partners. Also, have a discussion on what kind of pictures you guys want to take. Remember, use the principles of photography.

 

I went to the back where she was sitting, to sit by her.

 

"So.. what kind of pictures do you want to take," I said curiously.

 

She looked at me annoyed.

 

"What? I am just asking what kind of pictures do you want to take?" I got up and went to my folder to get a paper that showed the rules (principles) of photography

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your POV

When he got up, I started to rub my temples. Ugh, why did it have to be him? I murmured.

 

"What do you mean it had to be me? You're the one who asked for it."  He said with a smirk on his face.

 Is he trying to irritate me? Huh, I bet it's because of what happened earlier isn't it, I thought. I crossed my arms.

 

"What! Now you're blaming it on me? Wasn't the stepping on the foot enough for you? Do you want another one?" I said angrily.

 

"Yea sure, Because it doesn't hurt at ALL" he smirked.

 

"Aish!" I looked away and ruffled my hair. Until the teacher came up to us.

 

Teacher: "So, have you two thought about what kind of pictures you two are going to take?

 

I widened my eyes. I forgot all about the discussion! I yelled in my mind. Then, Jimin looked up at the teacher.

 

"Well, we had lots of things, but we are not sure." he said, "Plus, I am telling her the principles of photography."

 

Teacher: Is that true?

 

I looked up to the teacher and then to jimin. I nodded my head.

 

Teacher: That's good. However, I want you two to bring me something different.  

 

Jimin and I looked at each other in confusion and looked at the teacher. 

 

Teacher: Well, since I heard (Y/N) is new to this place, I want the both of you to know more of each other and take a picture of something that both of you like.

In that instance, I felt that today was a start of a bad day. Jimin and I nodded our heads and bowed slightly. Finally, the bell rung. I got my schedule out again and saw gym last. I know where the gym was because it was in the middle of the school building. When I got up and walked towards the door, someone blocked the doorway with their hand. When I followed the direction the hand was going, I turned around and saw Jimin smiling at me.

 

"Ugh, What do you want now?" I said.

 

He looked at me and leaned his face closer to mine. Making me hit my head against the wall.

 

"Remeber what the teacher said? We have to hang out more so we can learn more about each other." He ruffled my hair and went out the door.

 

What the f**k does he think he is now, Huh? I screamed in my head. "Aish! this boy is already irritating me." I murmured.

When I got out of the door, I saw jungkook talking to Jimin. Why is he here now? I wondered. I walked off not paying attention to them. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder. I turned around really quick and saw jungkook with a smile on his face. I quickly stepped back, making him not suspect something weird from me. Which I thought I already did. I bowed slightly and walked away quickly making my way to the gym. All of the sudden, I heard Jungkook calling my name.

 

"(Y/N)! wait." He came closer to me with a sad expression.

 

"Yes?" I said nervously.

 

"Why did you back off of me like that? I am sorry if I touched you but, I was going to tell you that I wanted to walk with you to the gym."

 

"Oh umm, that's ok I know where the gym is. Because it's in the middle of the school building."

 

"Yeah, but I still wanted to walk with you to the gym, because It would be an opportunity for me and you get to know each other better."

From his attitude, I felt I can get along with this guy. I nodded my head and off he companied me to the gym.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J-Hope POV

When I saw jungkook running towards the girl, I saw Jimin feeling down. I bet he likes her. From the commotion he was doing with her in class, it looks like he was flirting with her. I got my backpack and leaned it over my shoulder and walked towards Jimin.

 

 

"Hey, dude! you ready for basketball practice?" I said trying to cheer him up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter