Chapter 19: Problem

Can I Be by Yourside?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

I blinked several times and saw jimin getting up and leaving. I looked back at the butterfly, but the butterfly started to fly away. I got up and repeated the scene in my head on what just happen. I was debating in my mind on whether I should follow jimin and ask him what he meant. If I don't find sooner or later, I'll go crazy. I need to get him.

 

 

but he left as soon I reach behind his car.

 

 

 

"Damn it! *sighs* I hope I see him tomorrow."

 

 

 

I went inside my house still trying to figure out what he meant. I sat down on the couch and just repeated the same scene again.

 

 

 

                        ~~~~~~~~

Just remember that there is always someone to help you.

                   ~~~~~~~

 

This is really irritating me. Soon, my mother walked up towards me and sat to the other side.

 

 

 

"Are you ok sweetie? Why were you acting like that to your friend?"

 

I shook my head and went upstairs.

 

 

Mom: do you think she's ok?"

 

"Let her be, she had a rough day maybe. Let her rest."

 

 

 

 

 

~next day~

 

 

 

I woke up early. I got dressed and got out of my room. I quietly tiptoed across my mother's room. When my mother came out.

 

"Hey sweetheart, why are you awake so early?"

 

I gulped and turned around with a fake smile plastered on my face.

 

"I need to go to the library to help the librarian out."

 

"Since when did you starting to help the librarian? Is it the school library or public library?"

 

"It's the... school library. Yeah, they said I could have more point for my GPA if I helped out organizing the books."

 

"Hmm. Well, if it's for you to get more points, then I'll let you go."

 

"Thanks, mom."

 

I gave her a warm smile and waved good-bye to her.

 

"It's just for today right?"

 

 

I stopped by the door and looked back at her slowly.

 


"Umm, I think it's every day, but I can ask her."

 

"Well, every day.... I'm not sure sweetie."

 

"C'mon mom?! Plus this can help me get a better scholarship!"

 

"Fine, but I'll have to talk to your librarian about this."

 

"No worries mom I can talk to her. If you don't want me to work with her every day, then I'll talk to her if I could work on the weekends or something."

 

"well, now that is said... Ok. I'll let you go but, be careful out there sweetheart. you might never know what wonders out there."

 

"Ok, mom I got to go. Bye!"

 

 

 

I left out the house with a relief.

 

hmm, now how I'm I going to tell jungkook's grandmother or mother about this?

 

~~~~10 minutes later~~~~

 

 

There was too much traffic that, I was about to come running here so I can show a good reputation to Jungkook's grandmother. Finally, I made to the cafe on time.  As I opened the door, I saw jungkook and his grandmother talking by the counter. Beside them, I saw a very nice dressed lady. She looks like she's in her 30's at least. Could it be Jungkook' mother?

 

"Hello."

I say kindly and bowed a 90-degree angle.

 

 

"And you are?"

says the lady with a firm voice.

 

"My name is (Y/N)(L/N)."

 

As soon I finished my words jungkook quickly came right by my side and smiled.

 

"This is who we hired for the position eomma."

 

He's mother eyed me up and down looking at me as if I was her prey.

 

"Ok, As you know I'm the owner of this cafe and I suggest to see good and hardworking from you ok? And If I see any trouble coming from you... then you'll be fired immediately."

 

I nodded my head and bowed down again. Soon his mother left with his grandmother to the office.

Gosh, why is his mother like that?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jungkook POV

I shook my head in disbeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter