Chapter 15: stressed out..

Can I Be by Yourside?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ~~~~~~~~

 

Your POV

Wow, I never thought that Jungkook would do such a nice thing for me. Considering that we just met 2 days ago and now this? Wow, I can't believe this. However, how would I explain about my condition to him? If I tell him, would he still give me the job? *sighs * maybe I should keep quiet and not let him find out. Maybe... When the right time comes, I would be able to tell him.

After, I had bowed down to his grandmother, I looked up at him and gave him a 'thank you' smile.  

 

 

 

"So, when can I start? "

 

"You can start today of course! Jungkook can show you how to handle the register."

 

Jungkook stepped in front of his grandma and walked over beside me. 

 

 

"It would be my pleasure to help (Y/N)! Come let's go! "

 

 

 

"wait! Do I have to wear a uniform or something? "

 

His grandma chuckled.

 

"well, we just give you a hat and a apron with the name of the cafe that's all. "

 

"wow, thank you very much. "

I bowed slightly again. When suddenly Jungkook  pulled my hand toward the other side of the counter. I was shocked by his actions. 

 

"jung-"

 

"OK, soo..what do you think about your position? If you want.. I can tell my grandma to change you position. "

 

"No, its ok . "

 

"Well, ok  then. "

 

Jungkook gave me a warming smile and went to a little closet to get something. When I tried to peek what was he doing, he quickly turned around and holded out my uniform. 

 

"Here put this on. "

 

I nodded and took the hat and the apron. After I was done putting my hat on, I was about to put my apron when suddenly, I felt a pair of hands holding my hands from behind.

 

"here, I'll put it on you. "

 

I quickly put my hand down and was about to turn around, but Jungkook stopped me and made, my back face him. 

 

"Hey,you know I can do it my-"

 

I was about to finish my sentence but, Jungkook shushed me.

 

"Shhh.I said I'll do it.  There all done."

 

He finished tying my apron and came in front  of me. 

 

"Are you ready? "

 

"Well, I'm kind if nervous... "

 

"It's ok. That's why I'm here to help you with this. " he smiled

 

 

I don't know what it is but, something im him seems soo.. Soo relaxing. As if I can talk to him about anything, but i'm not sure. 

 

"Look here comes a customer, I'll show you step by step what to press ok? "

 

I nodded and greeted the customer. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jungkook's POV

After I taught her how to work the register, I showed her how to make the coffee. 

 

"ok, *grabs cup and puts it underneath the coffee machine* after you done this just pour some whip cream on top an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter