Chapter 4: Truth or dare?

Can I Be by Yourside?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin POV:    

While I was gathering all my stuff for next class, I saw the new girl getting up and heading towards the door. I started to pick up speed to catch up to her, so I can apologize from earlier. When I got close to the door I heard celeste talking to her. I stopped and leaned on the door to hear their conversation. When I leaned my ear against the door I heard my name from Celeste's mouth. 

"Do you know Jimin?"

Why did she tell the girl if she knew me? I wondered when suddenly, Jungkook came up to me and spoke;

"Hey, Jimin Whats going on?"

I pulled him down and covered his mouth. He widened his eyes in surprise meant. I took my hand off his mouth and put a finger on my lips demonstrating him to be quiet. He nodded his head. After I peeked my head out, I saw the new girl walking away. 

I stood up and turned to face jungkook to tell him that the coast is clear, but when I turned around, he dashed right beside me to catch up to the girl. When I went outside the classroom, I stood there looking at them having a conversation. In that moment, I felt a pair of hands around my neck from behind me. I took the hands off of me. I knew who it was. When I turned around I saw Celeste smirking at me. 

"Oppa! Have you thought about us?"

I was really annoyed about this bi*ch, I felt like slapping her but I held my anger in.

"I have told you not to call me oppa. Plus, I have already told you that I don't love you."

"Why is that? Ain't I good for you? Tell me what's wrong with me and I'll change."

I let out a big sigh.

"Everything is wrong with you. You think that you can do whatever because your dad is the cha-"

As I was about to finish my sentence I felt a pair of lips touching mine. I pulled her away.

"Didn't you enjoy that jiminie?" she said in aegyo voice.

Now I was really pissed. I pushed her away and walk to my science class. When I got there I noticed the new girl was in the same class as I. She was talking with the teacher. Then, Jungkook came towards me.

"Hey, Jimin. You know that girl right, (Y/N)?"

I looked at him and nodded.

"Well, apparently is seems that both of you have the same schedule!"

I widened my eyes when I heard the news.

"Wait, she has the same schedule as me? Meaning exactly the same?" He nodded his head. Again, I felt my heart fluttering. Why am I keep feeling this? I ruffled my hair as I sat down. Then, I heard my name called out by the teacher.

Teacher: "Jimin! Please raise your hand so (Y/N) knows who you are."

I raised my hand and saw the girl heading towards me and sat the seat next to me.

As I saw her walking, I felt my heart fluttering again. What is this feeling? Ugh, it can't be, am I liking her? I wondered. I shook my head to reality. While the teacher started to give out lessons,  I couldn't take my eyes off of the girl.

Teacher: Jimin are you paying attention?"

I quickly turned around and faced the front. "I am sorry it won't happen again," I said

As I was facing the front and hearing the teacher, I was still thinking about her.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter