Chapter 16: Rain

Can I Be by Yourside?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

 

 

 

Jimin's POV

As I see Jungkook walking to the other side of the counter, I was getting confused.

 

 

 

 

What is he planning now?

 

 

 

 

 

when he got to the other side, he hovered over to (Y/N) and smiled. 

 

 

 

"Because I'm going to take (Y/N) out, somewhere."

 

 

 

I widened my eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

I..I...can't believe it...

 

Jungkook smiled to her and went to his grandmother's office to take the boxes, I looked down and felt that my heart stopped beating... 

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming my way. I lifted my head up and saw her with a worried look.

 

"Are.. you ok?"

 

I shook my head and forced a smile on my face.

 

 

 

 

 

"N-no...I'm fine."

 

 

 

 

Even though I wasn't, I couldn't show her how I felt in that instant.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, got to go.....tell Jungkook I'll meet him later."

 

 

 

 

 

After I said those words, I walked out of the café as if nothing had happened.

 I went to my car, got inside and shut the door as hard as I can. In that instant I felt anger and jealousy overpowering my body. I laid my head on the steering wheel and looked up..

 

 

 

 

 

"Why is all this happening so fast? Why him?.....Is there something that I'm not seeing?.....ugh......(y/n)....if you knew.....how much I felt for you.........but I guess I'm the stupid one here."  

 

 

 

 

 

Just when I was about to turn on the car, rain started pouring down.

 

 

 

 

 

"Just the day how I wanted it to be."

 

 

 

 

 

I sighed and headed my way to meet the rest of the guys.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your POV

"*sighs* I gotta talk to Jungkook about what he said. " 

 

As I turn around, I heard a thunder clap and rain pouring down. I jumped up, feeling my heart trying to burst out of me. When I heard the thunder, the first thing that popped in my mind was the tree falling. I shook my head and looked up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"*sighs* it's just the rain....but it brings back the nightmares."

 

 

 

 

 

 

I walked back to the counter and waited if more people were going to come. But nothing. I sat down on a chair and rubbed my temples.

 

 

 

" Are you feeling ok?"

 

 

 

I looked up and saw jungkook's grandmother staring at me.

 

I quickly stood up straight and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, you don't look so good. Are you sure you're ok?"

 

 

 

 

I gave her a shy smile and nodded my head.

 

 

 

 

"Yes, I'm ok. No need to worry."

 

 

 

 

"Alright then, if you need help just ask Jungkook. I'm going to leave now, because I have to do some paper work at home. Ok?"

 

 

 

 

She gave me a small smile and headed towards the door. Two guards came and opened the door for her. One of them was holding the door and the other one was holding the umbrella. When she was about to leave, she turned back to me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah and I forgot.. You should probably go home early, since it's raining. Not a lot of costumers come to drink coffee when its pouring like this. However, its up to you, can leave at whatever time, just close at 8:00pm if you're going to leave late ok? Ohh and tell Jungkook to take you home because it's raining hard ok? Bye."

 

She waved at me and I waved her back. After she left off in her limousine, I took a towel and started cleaning the counter, when I spot the coffee that Jimin bought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm... Jimin said it's for me... Since he didn't wanted it... Why not?"

 

 

 

 

 

I shrugged and took a sip at the coffee.

 

My eyebrows went up by the time the coffee hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter