Chapter 8: True feelings

Can I Be by Yourside?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV.     

When I turned around to see who it was, I saw Celeste, leaning her head on my chest. 

"What the fu*k do you want?!  And get off of me! "

I yanked her of off me and pushed her away. 

"Oppa, why did you do that?"

"How many times have I told you to get out of my sight!" I exclaimed to her.

"Oppa, No need to yell at me."

"Well, why are you here then?"

"Well, since we're alone, I thought we can-" I cut her off and faked a laugh.

"Pfft haha, and because we're alone you think you'll have the advantage to be with me!? "

"Well, we both know that you do."

I rolled my eyes. I was already irritated by her. 

 "NO! And this is what YOU want, not me!"

I turned around facing my back towards her and walked towards the exit. I could hear her yelling my name. When I was about to open the door, I heard her yell my name again.

"YAH! JIMIN! Is it because there's a girl right?! "

I paused for a moment. I turned around to her and gave her a smile and went on my way.  As I reached to the gates, I saw V waiting for me.

"Hey, Jimin! You're coming to basketball practice right?"

"Yeah, Just need to go home and rest for a bit." 

"Ok, I will tell the others about it."

"Wait! Have you seen jungkook passing by here? "

"No, why? "

"No nothing. "

Darn, I missed them. Might as well, wait for him at basketball practice, I thought. Ugh just hope he comes quick and doesn't do anything stupid.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Celeste POV

As he was leaving, I was really annoyed.

As I went out, I saw Jimin with V out in the gate.

"He's hiding something and I'll find out."

Then, I flashed back, when Jimin was following jungkook.

 

************************************ Flashback***************************************

 

*Jimin* Jungkook where you going?

*Jungkook* Just somewhere.

When Jungkook left, I saw Jimin following Jungkook. So, I started to follow him also. When he stopped I quickly hid behind the corner and peeked at him. When I saw him, he was also hiding.

I turned around and wondered to myself, Why is he hiding from Jungkook?

I leaned closer and look who was jungkook with. When suddenly, I spot (Y/N) with him.

Wait, isn't she the new girl in our school? Then, why is Jungkook with her? And Jimin spying on them? Suddenly a thought came into my head.

Does...he have....a crush on her?

I looked away and leaned my back against the wall. No, you must be hallucinating Celeste. I shooked my head and got up. When I was about to surprise Jimin, I saw him heading towards the door.

No, I have to stop him.

               ************************************************End of Flashback**********************************************

If what I saw is true, then I have to do whatever to make him as mine and make her life.... impossible. *smirks*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

After we got out of the bus, We were passing by the park. I stopped and looked at the little children playing on the swings, with their parents. That reminded me of the good memories I had with my sister when we were little.

Jungkook came closer to me and stood beside me with a worried look.

 

"Is everything ok?"

 

I nodded my head as I looked at the children.

 

"Yeah, everything's ok. Just had some memories flashing back to me."

 

"Hmm, do you miss your childhood."

 

"Yeah, kind of." 

 

If only she was here, I thought. I looked at him and smiled.

 

"Let's go, my mom and grandma must be waiting for me."

 

 

When we arrived at my house I stopped and turned to face him.

 

 

"Well, thanks for taking me home, you can go home now."

 

He shook his head. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter