Chapter3 : The meet

Can I Be by Yourside?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV.   

When we got to the cafeteria I was already starving. After we got our lunch, we sat down and ate.

While I was eating, I saw the new girl getting her food. I took a long pause, staring at her. Eventually, my heart started to accelerate. Every time I see her my heart flutters. Suddenly, when she spotted me looking at her, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I felt like if there was a connection between us. But then, the question popped back in my head, "Why did she have to get off the bus early? Why didn't she let me sit next to her?" Eventually, I forgot all about it when jungkook spoke,

 

Jungkook: Hey it's that new girl which I told you guys that Jimin and I have for homeroom.

 

Everyone turned around to see the girl, who was already walking with Sue to a booth by the window.

 

J-hope: "She's very pretty."

Jin: "Yeah, I guess you can say that."

Rap Monster: "She is really pretty, but she looks like those shy girls."

Suga: "yeah she does. Wait, isn't she the girl we accidentally hit yesterday?"

I looked back at her then to Suga. "Yes, she's that girl."

J-hope: "Do you guys talk to her?"

V: "Probably jimin does": fakes a cough:

 

When I saw everybody looking at me, I almost choked on my food.

 

: coughs: "whats did you say V?!

V: Oh nothing, just that it looks like we found your... secret! : everybody laughs:

 

I was looking at V, aggravated.

 

Rap Monster: "Ok V that's enough. So Jimin, are you coming to basketball practice after school?"

I looked at rap monster and nodded my head. It wasn't too long when I eventually started to think more about the new girl.

I couldn't get her off my mind.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You:      

When Sue got us a booth, I was still wondering why that boy kept staring at me? All of this made me have lots of questions in my mind.

 

Sue:" Hey (y/n), do you think Jimin likes you?"

 

I widened my eyes as I thought, like me? that's impossible!

 

"Li-like me?" I started to stutter. 

 

Sue: "Yea because he was staring at you." : giggles: 

 

As she said those words I almost started to blush a little. Ugh don't blush (y/n) don't blush! I thought. 

 

"No, I don't think so. Besides who likes a girl like me?"

 

" Mhmm, I bet there are boys that like you. Look at yourself, you're pretty!"

 

"Well, that's your opinion. hahaha"

 

We laughed for a second and soon we stopped. She looked up at me.

 

Sue: "May I ask you a question, though?"

 

I looked at her and nodded

 

Sue: "Sorry if this may sound weird but, why did you act up when I touched your shoulder?"

 

I looked down at my food and sighed. Might as well tell her because she will eventually know. I thought

I looked up in her eyes. I could tell that she was curious about why I did that to her.

"Well, When I was a toddler my little sister had a tragedy..." As I was telling her my story of how I encounter my condition, I almost started to cry, while listening to my own sister's death.

"I am sorry to hear that you got your condition, by seeing one of your family members losing their lives. That must have been hard days for you back then."

 

As I saw her feeling sorry for me, I looked at her and gave her a weak smile. 

 

"Yeah, It was hard back then, but now I am putting it to the past. And trying to focus on the future."

 

she gave me a friendly smile after hearing what I said.

 

"That's good to hear. However, you know that we have to take gym right? Will you tell the gym teacher? because we will have to do activities in teams that may involve interacting with people."

Now that she said that, It makes me wonder more.

 

"I'm not sure because, if I tell the gym teacher, he would probably take points off my grade."

 

"Yeah, that's true.  So are you willing to risk that?"

 

"Yes, If it means for me to overcoming my fear and finishing high school."

 

"Wow! You are really like a warrior." She smiled.

I smiled back and ate.

 

 

 

 

When we had finished eating, I put tray up and off I went to my next class. When I looked at my schedule again, it said, "English class." I went to find it but I was confused because there were lots of classes around me and plus it didn't say what room number. Until I heard a voice behind my back.

"Do you need help?"

As I heard that voice, I turned around and saw the boy named "Jimin" from the cafeteria and the bus. As I was still standing there shocked, he waved his hand in front of my face. I shooked my head and returned back to the reality.

 

"yah! Do you need help or are you just standing there?"

 

He had such a rude attitude. I stared at him and crossed my arms.

 

"No, I am just standing here just to skip class so I can just get in trouble and see rude people like you," I said sarcastically.

 

"Suit yourself then."

 

Aish! This boy can be really annoying I thought. I sighed and sat down on the floor.  As I was looking down I saw a hand extending down in front of my face. When I looked up to see who's hand it was it was the boy who I sit next to in homeroom class. I moved his hand away and got up fast to clean my skirt.

"Hey! why were you sitting on the floor?"

 

I shooked my head.  "Oh I was just tired and I am just trying to find a class that's all."

 

"Oh. Do you need help finding a class then?"

 

"Yeah. Do you know where is this English class at?" As I was showing him my paper, he looked at it and looked up at me.

 

"Yeah I know, I am going to have that class right now. Come follow me."

 

I nodded and followed him to class. Well, at least, he doesn't seem a terrible guy, I thought. 

On our way to our class, the boy stopped me outside the class door. And looked straight at me.

"Hey, what's your name? I know we just met, but it's just so I know how to call you by." He looked like he was starting to get a little nervous, which made him look adorable.

 

I looked up at him and gave him a weak smile "M-my name is (Y/N)."  I said, nervously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter