Chapter 7: End of day

Can I Be by Yourside?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

  When I saw Celeste grabbing (Y/N)'s arm, I couldn't help myself. I got out of the corner and sprinted towards them. When I got to them, I yanked Celeste's hand away from her arm. When I was about to ask (Y/N), If she was ok, I saw her about to fall. I hurried and caught her. I turned to Celeste who was surprised seeing me.

"O-Oppa I can explain every-"

"No need to explain nothing! I saw everything."

I turned back to (Y/N) who already fainted in my arms. I carried her bride style, to the nurse's office and laid her on the bed. I looked around to see where the nurse was, but she wasn't found anywhere.

I turned back to her and smiled.

"She looks even prettier when she's sleeping." Wait, what did I just say?" I shook my head in disbelief meant. I looked around to see if there was any place I could sit, but there weren't any, so I got the nurse's chair and sat in front of her bed. Before I could look up at her again, I took a little nap. After 4 minutes I opened my eyes and heard someone trying to open the door. When I saw who it was, it was (Y/N), trying to sneak out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

When I woke up, I noticed myself laying on a bed."How did I land here?" When suddenly my memory came back, I realized about the incident that happened with Celeste. "Darn, I hate my life," I mumbled. When I sat up, I saw a boy sitting in a chair, in front of me. I widened my eyes when I saw him. Wait is he, Jimin? Well, I think he is sleeping, I thought to myself. So, I got up and tip-toed passed him. When I was about to open the door, I saw a pair of hands pushing the door. I gulped and turned around and saw the boy standing in front of me.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I gulped again trembling, "Well, there is no reason for me to be here, so I guess I can go now."

He leans closer to me, making me bump into the door.

"Are you going to faint anymore?"

"What do you mean faint anymore?"

"Well, you fainted that's why I brought you here."

"Wait, you- you brought me here?"

"Do you see anybody else here?"

I looked around nervously. I shooked my head.

"OK then, you should, at least, thank me that I brought you here."

"Wha-? Hmph, Ok, thank you. Now, if you excuse me, I have to go."

 

When I was about to open the door, Someone from the other side opened it first, making me stumble upon Jimin's arms. I looked up and saw Jimin smirking at me. I quickly got away from him and saw the nurse staring at us.

 

"What are you two doing here? You guys weren't skipping class were you?"

We both bowed down and shook our heads. Jimin moved closer to me and spoke,

"Actually, I brought this girl here, because she wasn't feeling good. But now she feels a little better."

The nurse eyed Jimin, and just nodded her head.

"Ok then, both of you go to class now. You only have 9 minutes before you guys get out."

I shook my head. "Wait 9 minutes?"

The nurse nodded her head.

Then how long have I stayed in here? I wondered. I gave a slight bow and went off to the girl's locker room because I still had my gym sweats on me.

As I arrived in the girl's locker room, I saw Celeste and her friends talking by the lockers. I quickly went from behind them and tried to not get noticed. When I got to my locker, I got my clothes and changed as fast as possible. As I was changing I heard o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter