Chapter 2: The time

Can I Be by Yourside?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jimin POV;    

  As the bus drove off, I was wondering why she had to make an excuse like that? If she didn't want anyone to sit by her, she should've told me.

"Aish, girls these days. Can't understand them" I murmured.

Two more blocks until I reach the school I thought. I looked at my phone and it was already 7:18 AM.

"Sh*t!, I am going to be late again!"

I got up and pressed the button to stopped the bus, and planned to go to school running. When I arrived it was already 7:19 AM. I saw jungkook heading inside, so I called his name "JUNGKOOK!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Jungkook POV:      

     It's 7:17 AM and no sign of Jimin nowhere. All of the hyungs came up to me. 

 

Jin: "Maknae, Where's Jimin?"

 

 I looked at jin and spoke: "I don't know. He said his car broke down, so he was taking the bus" 

 

 

Rap monster: "Why didn't he call us then?

 

I shrugged:" I don't know"

 

Jin: "If he doesn't come on time, the teacher will give him detention for having lots of tardies."

 

V:"oh yea, he already warned suga about that. Remember suga. He said, "if you didn't come early, you had to clean the restrooms after school."

 

Suga: "yeah that is a horrible idea! That's the only reason I come to school on time. So, I don't have to clean the stupid restrooms! But if he doesn't come later for basketball practice, he owes us!

 

J-hope: "But he has to hurry up because he only has one minute left, to go to class"

Everyone nods their heads in agreement. And heads to class. Meanwhile, I was standing in front of the door waiting for jimin to pop up, but there was no sign of him. When I was about to head inside the school, I heard someone calling my name:

 

Jimin: "Jungkook! I have arrived! What time is it?"

 

 I looked at my watch; "It's 7:19! Hurry lets get in the class before the homeroom teacher sees us!" 

Jimin nods and we both run inside. Until we heard the bell ring. "DRRRIIINNNNG!!" We were about to sneak into the classroom until,...

 

 

Teacher: "Mr.Jimin and Mr.Jungkook" he points his finger at us and pulling us his way.

Jimin and I stared at each other for a second and faced the teacher.

 

 

Teacher: "Why are you both late?

When I was about to tell something random, Jimin opened his mouth:

 

 

Jimin: I am sorry. I told jungkook to wait for me because my car broke down and its all my fault.

 

 

Teacher: Very well then, but this is your last warning. You two are lucky that I haven't put you two to clean the restrooms.

We both bowed down and followed the teacher into class. We sat down in our seats when the teacher spoke:

 

Teacher: "Everyone I have an announcement to make"...

 

When he was about to finish his sentence, Mrs. Ming came in the classroom with a girl.

 

 

 

Mrs. Ming:" Attention everyone. You have a new classmate."

 

 

 

I tilted my head to see how the new girl looks like, but the kid in front of me was blocking the view. After I heard girl introducing herself. I looked at Jimin to see if he had the same confused expression as me. 

As I saw her coming closer. She seemed familiar: "Isn't she the girl who we accidentally hit the ball with yesterday?" While I was too busy thinking, she finally sat down in the seat next to me. I turned to her, to see how she looks like, but the girl in front of her turned around to speak to her. When she was done talking, I had a chance to see how see looks like. I gave her a friendly smile. When she saw me, She was very attractive actually, I thought. Then I turned to Jimin who was sitting in the middle of the class, to see if he had the same thought as me, but he had his head down on the desk. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Jimin:      

As I saw the girl standing in the front, I looked at her. "She's very pretty actually. Ugh! what are you thinking jimin?!" I thought:

"So, she is new to this school? Then why did she get off the bus early when we weren't even close to here?" I wondered.

Until I heard the teacher saying "you can sit next to jungkook." I suddenly felt awkward when I heard those words. I felt like something had stopped me in that moment. I don't know what it was, but it was really weird. After t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter