Chapter 17: trouble

Can I Be by Yourside?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

 

 

 

 

Your POV

I quickly entered the house and closed the door. I sighed and peeked through the peephole from the door. I saw him still standing there.

 

 

 

"Isn't he going home?"

 

 

 

I squinted my eyes, to take a closer look at him. when I spot him smiling. I step aside from the peephole and tilted my head trying to think.

 

 

 

Why is he smiling for, I thought.

 

 

 

I looked again, but he turned around and went back to his car.

 

I sighed and went upstairs to my room. I laid on my bed and looked up. 

 

 

 

******flashback(In car when sleeping)*****

 

Mom:"Why did it have to be her? Why couldn't you just have taken me?!"

 

She said while falling to the floor.

 

I tried to hug her,  but when I touched her I started to shake. My legs felt weakened, and I fell. My mom grabbed me and started to wake me up, but the only thing I heard before I fainted deep was.... Don't leave me

 

I woke up trying to catch my breath and saw jungkook.

 

~~~~~~~EndIof flashback ~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

"Even if I take a nap, I still have the nightmares coming back to me."

 

 

 

I sat up and rubbed my temples when I heard a knock on my door. I laid down and covered myself with my blanket.

 

 

 

 

"So, how did it go? Could you find a job?"

 

I uncovered my head and sat up. I saw my grandma walking towards me and sitting at the end of my bed. She was still waiting anxiously for my answer.

 

 

"Well....."

 

 

 

My grandmother looked down.

 

"You couldn't find one could you.

....See... Sometimes-"

 

I shook my head and looked at her serious. When she looked up at me, I started to smile.

 

"I...got...a ...job."

 

My grandma looked surprised and quietly clapped.

 

"Congrats! But, did you tell them about you? Did they wanted an interview with you?"

 

"They did but, I didn't tell them about my condition."

 

"Well, you have to tell them sooner or later. Wait, what kind of job is it?"

 

I smiled at her.

 

"It's a really good job. I met one of my friends on the street because let just say, I had a little trouble, finding something. And he offered me to work at his café."

 

"So that friend is a 'he' I see. :giggles:"

 

"Grandma..."

 

"Well, tell me who is it?"

 

"Well....its was.....jungkook."

 

"The young boy who dropped you off here after school?!"

She said loudly.

 

"Shh. And yes."

 

She giggled

"Oh, In the morning just when you left, your mother woke up and was about to go to your room, but I stopped her. So, your welcome. However..."

 

"What?"

 

"Just when your mother was about to go to work, she went to your to your room while I was doing the laundry and asked me where did you go. So, I told her you went to your friend's house. So everything is a-ok."

 

I signed in relief.  

 

 

 

"You got to tell your mother about this. What would happen if something actually happens to you?"

 

 

 

She got up and started walking up to the door, but stop.

 

 

 

"Just keep this in mind ok? I'll call you when din

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter