Eight.

The Moment.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                I don’t think even Chanyeol could wipe the smile off of my face the next day, I had never slept with someone without even knowing them for  a week before but there was something about Jimin that just made sense.

                She set every single fibre in me on fire and I liked her, I liked her a lot. Last night was perfect and honestly I couldn’t have hoped for a better way for the night to go. But she was right; I needed to talk to Baekhyun.

I walked to our usual lunch room table and had no intent of sitting down.

Baekhyun looked up at me and smiled “Wow don’t you look happy?” He frowned when I wasn’t sitting down “Dude, sit down. It’s creepy when you stand there like that.”

“Can we talk?” I asked him “In private?”

“O-kay,” He stood up slowly and shrugged at the others “I’ll be back in a bit I guess.”

“Thanks.” I nodded at the others and led Baekhyun towards the exit.

“What’s this about Kyungsoo?” He asked as I moved towards the stairwell “Seriously you’re beginning to freak me out. You come over smiling like – holy you’ve had .”

“Not the point,” I muttered as I sat down on the stairs and patted the space next to me “I was talking to Jimin last night –”

“I bet you were!” He punched me in the arm “Ah, it’s about time –”

“Baekhyun,” I cut him off with a stern tone and he blinked at me with surprise “I was talking to Jimin last night about you and Mina, what she had to say made a lot of sense and I’m sorry I didn’t talk to you before.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“What happened for you to never stick with a girl for long?” I asked him and he seemed to pale “We’re friends Baekhyun. You can talk to me.”

“You have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“I don’t?” I laughed “You think I wasn’t hurt by Lola? You don’t think I purposely put off trying to date other girls because of how much she hurt me?”

He seemed surprised but then again I didn’t open up to them either “I had no idea,” He whispered “She hurt you really bad didn’t she?”

I nodded “She did but that’s beside the point,” I looked at him and frowned “Why do you push Mina away so much? You know that she really likes you right? Yet you almost give up at the sign of someone else? What gives Baek and don’t give me bull either.”

“Christ,” He placed his elbows on his knees and raked his fingers t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter