Seventeen.

The Moment.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                I couldn’t find her no matter how hard I tried, she was gone and I ended up going back to her apartment just to find something, anything that would give me an inkling as to where she was but I ended up cleaning it instead.

                I started with the pictures and although I had a feeling she wasn’t going to come back for any of this stuff I didn’t have the heart to throw it away so instead, I kept it and when I entered the bedroom… it near enough broke my heart.

“Ah so this is where you went,” Joonmyun’s voice wasn’t a surprise for me “I was knocking on your door for ages and your neighbour said that you went upstairs… so this is Jimin’s room, huh?”

“Yup,” I said running my hand over a framed picture of me and Ilona. A photo I don’t even remember being taken “She’s gone.”

“Jongin told me,” Joonmyun sighed and I felt the bed dip beside me “You’re not going to want to hear this.”

I turned to smile at him sadly “I think I do.”

He placed his hand on my shoulder and sighed “I think she needs time to figure out who she is,” Joonmyun said softly “You should give her some time, a couple of months maybe and then you can go look for her.”

“How do you find someone you don’t even know who they are?” I asked him.

Joonmyun laughed as he plucked the frame from my fingers “Because even if you think you don’t know them Kyungsoo,” He turned the frame over, opened it and popped the photo out and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter