Eighteen.

The Moment.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Six Months Later.

               

                It was hard to spend every day without her by my side but with the determination of me and my friends, I got through it with nothing but love and support. I concentrated on my studies and graduated of course and the second I knew it was over I knew what I had to do.

And so did everyone else.

                So as I adjusted my scarf as I walked towards the coffee shop on the corner in my home town with nothing other than a picture in my hand. I had a lump in my throat with each step I took but I was excited.

I reached the front door and exhaled, long and sharp before pushing the door and entering. I recognised the woman behind the counter, she looked like her so much it was unreal and when she looked up she smiled at me and I felt like Jimin was stood right before me.

“Hello,” The older woman said as I approached the counter “How may I help you today?”

“Is Jimin here?” I asked.

She seemed surprised and her gaze softened “You must be a friend of hers. I’ll just go get her, please make yourself comfortable.”

                I nodded and moved towards a table in the far corner, opting for having my back to the counter as I sat down and fiddled with the picture between my fingers and then I heard her voice.

“For god’s sake mom,” I heard her hiss “It’s just a guy. It’s not like it’s going to make a difference if my hair is down or not. Leave it alone.”

“Sweet heart please –”

“Stop it,” Her voice was closer now “God I’m sorry about that –”

She was half way to sitting to the chair in front of me when her eyes widened, I could see the tears already building up and I smiled at her, a smile I hadn’t smiled in six months.

“Hello,” I said softly and she plopped down the rest of the way into the seat. Her hair was a messy bun on the top of her head and I loved it. She looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter