Seven.

The Moment.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Honestly I was nervous, I hadn’t been on a date in a very long time and in all honesty I had no idea where to take Jimin on our first date. I came out of the bedroom smoothing down my black button-up shirt only to almost trip over my own two feet.

Jimin was stood in a knee-length flowing green dress that looked absolutely stunning on her. She smiled at me softly, her hair cast down her shoulders and damn, I forgot what I was even worried about.

“You look… beautiful,” I told her as I moved towards her “You always look beautiful.”

“And you always look handsome,” She brought her hands up and wrapped her arms around my neck “So where are you taking me?”

“I… don’t actually know yet.” I smiled softly at her.

She pursed her lips before breaking out into a giant smile “So you don’t mind if I plan our date?”

“What do you have in mind?”

 

 

                She called a cab and didn’t give the guy an address but instead gave him the directions on where to go. It was a mystery both to me and the cab driver. She smiled at me as the cab driver pulled over and I slipped him the money as she darted out of the car. I shortly followed after her, her dress swaying against the wind as she smiled beautifully at me.

She stretched her hand out and as if it was a normal reflex I wove her fingers with mine “Are you ready?” I just nodded in response.

                She tugged on my hand and kissed me softly, she smelt like vanilla and her lips tasted like raspberries’. She pulled away far too soon and tugged me up a long winding path. The garden towards wherever we were going was beautiful, it was overgrown but in a way that it fit so much and I had a strong urge to run through it and hide.

                A feeling I hadn’t had since I was a very young child. Jimin turned to smile at me again, the twinkle in her eyes told me that she had the exact same feeling that I was and she tugged me a little harder and walked a little faster.

                When the building came into view, at first I was stunned and then I figured that this was definitely not legal but she produced a key that plunged beneath the neckline of her dress and had probably been nestled between her cleavage this entire time and tugged me towards the door, sticking the key in and pushing it open.

                The light automatically flickered on and she moved towards the wall to touch a switch and the lights dimmed dramatically.

“How do you even have a key to this place?” I asked her.

She laughed “Because the owner is a very dear friend of mine,” She answered smoothly “When things get tough she tells me to come here and to sit beneath the glow of a thousand lights and think that my problem isn’t as big as the universe is.”

“Pretty smart friend.”

Her smile faltered for a moment and if I had blinked I’d have missed it “Yeah, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter