Eleven.

The Moment.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Okay that’s it what’s wrong?”

                It was Sunday morning and not only was I sporting a massive hangover but I was still pissed off over what Jongin had done at the party, granted it wasn’t brought up again for the rest of the night but I knew it wasn’t over.

Jimin was facing me, her hand drawing circles on my chest as I heaved yet another sigh “If I tell you, you’re going to take it personally.” I turned my head to look at her.

She frowned “No I won’t. I just want to know what’s wrong.”

“Jongin keeps saying that we’re living together,” I explained “But no matter what I tell him he doesn’t listen. He thinks we’re going too fast and last night he told the others and… I know it’s not the end of it but I don’t want to hear it.”

“Okay,” She sat up; crossing her legs beneath herself as if she was preparing for war “We’re not living together. That much is obvious to us but then again, Jongin isn’t in this relationship. He doesn’t know what’s going on behind closed doors and I think it’s sweet he’s thinking of you. He knows you’ve been hurt and he doesn’t want to see you like that again.”

“I don’t want him to make me feel guilty for being happy.”

“Aww sweet heart,” She ran a hand over my cheek and I sighed “He’s just trying to make sure this is what you want. It’s nothing personal against me and I know that. What’s Jongin’s schedule tomorrow?” She asked.

I frowned at her “Why?”

 

 

 

“And that my wonderful students,” Professor Jung smiled at us “Is what makes Shakespeare such a brilliant, marvellous man. You’re dismi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter