Three.

The Moment.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                So here I was, at a party I had no interest in being at dressed in a plain white t-shirt and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans Baekhyun had forced me to wear when he invaded my apartment earlier today and demanded I’d look ‘presentable’. That had earned him a er punch to the gut and an earful.

But here I was, stood awkwardly in the corner with a bottle of beer in my hand as I slowly sip at it and watch people dance, talk and mingle.

All three things I’m not particularly good at.

Chanyeol jumped into my line of view and I cursed him to hell “Loosen up Kyungsoo!” His deep voice boomed over the music “Seriously, we’re here to relax not look like a security guard.”

I narrowed my eyes at him “You know this kind of thing isn’t my scene.”

“It’s definitely mine.” He winked, turned to scope the area and his eyes widened as he danced towards a tall, blonde in the corner that I recognised as Dara.

                I brought the bottle to my lips only to have a pale, small delicate looking hand wrap around the top and pull it from my fingers. My eyes followed the bottle, right to the tip until a pair of plump lips wrapped around the top and my throat had gone dry.

The mystery girl from the day before winked at me as she continued to down the entire bottle; she pulled it from with a smile and placed it on the table next to me.

                Wordlessly and in a way that left me breathless she grabbed my hand that was still hung in the air and pulled me as she walked backwards through the crowd and towards the centre of the dance floor.

                Only then did I take notice of what she was wearing. Her hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail, her eyes lined with eyeliner with thick black eyeshadow. She wore a ripped misfits t-shirt that was tucked into a pair of high-waist shorts.

She looked stunning.

                She stopped suddenly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter