Six.

The Moment.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                I was cooking breakfast, Jimin was still asleep and I was still trying to wrap my head around how I got to where I am right now. I had this beautiful, gorgeous almost girl in my bed and I didn’t know her. Hell, I didn’t even know her last name I had no idea what I was doing.

Two arms wrapped around my waist and I almost knocked the frying pan off of the cooker and looked over my shoulder to find Jimin smiling at me. Her hair was casting back and I recognised my t-shirt which just barely covered her .

“Good morning,” She said sleepily as she beamed at me. She was also bare face “You smell good.” She nuzzled her nose into my back.

“Thanks.” I smiled back at her.

She moved around me, ducking under my arms to wrap her arms around my waist and bury her face into my chest “I like this.”

“What?” I asked as I tried to keep cooking “Hugging me?”

“No,” She turned so her chin was resting on my chest and her eyes were locked onto mine “Waking up to you, cooking and me wearing your shirt.”

“I like you wearing my shirt.”

She smiled “I like that you like me wearing your shirt.”

“What’s your last name?” I asked her.

She blinked at me, unwinding herself from me and moving towards the counter and hopping up onto it “Lee, what about yours?”

“Do,” I smiled when she smiled “What’s your favourite country?”

She blinked at me “I was expecting colour, not country,” She ran her hands over her bare thighs “England.”

“England?” I took the frying pan off the hob and towards the plates, pushing the eggs on top of the toast I had made “I think mine would be America. But I’m not sure.”

She hopped off the counter and followed as I brought the plates to the dining table and she took the seat closest to me “I think America is cool.”

“Have you been?”

“Nah,” She picked up a form and jabbed at the yolk in the middle of the egg, letting it run out over the toast “I’d like to though.” She lifted up a piece of food and shoved it into .

I smiled at her “I’d like to, too.”

 

 

 

“Look at you!” Chanyeol slung his arm over my shoulder and nearly knocked me off of my feet “You’re smiling like the cat that got the crea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter