Ten.

The Moment.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                The weekend arrived and I was woken up by Jimin, which was a slow and lazy morning that I had absolutely no problems with. She had been staying over a lot but I didn’t mind, I liked having her around and… whilst things were moving too fast with Jimin, I didn’t seem scared by that fact, it felt natural.

“My necklace looks like you.” Jimin snapped me out of my train of thought and I frowned at her.

“What?”

“My necklace,” She held up the pendant and a metallic owl sparkled in the light “It looks just like you.”

I looked like an owl? A mischievous smile crept across my face as I lunged for her. She squealed and bolted around the other side of the sofa as I ran after her.

“I look like an owl?” I asked as I went to dart for her again.

She laughed loudly and my chest swelled “In a cute way!”

“An owl isn’t cute!” I almost had her but she jumped over the sofa and almost stumbled over her own two feet.

“It is!” She panted as she walked the opposite way around the couch as I tried to get to her “You’ve got wide eyes like one! They’re so cute and – Kyungsoo!” She screamed when I grabbed her by the waist, catching her off guard.

My hands found her ribs and I tickled her mercilessly as she screamed, the both of us falling to the floor as I pinned her beneath me “I do not look like an owl!”

“A-A cute owl!” She cried out “Kyungsoo stop!”

“Owls are creepy!” I pulled up the hem of her shirt and lowered my face towards her stomach.

She screamed even more “Kyungsoo no! don’t!”

I blew a giant raspberry on her stomach and she squealed louder, kicking her legs out from under me as tears of laughter rolled down her cheeks “Not an owl!”

She pushed her palm to my forehead and forced my face away from her with a force I didn’t realise she could do “I can’t breathe!”

I stopped tickling her and pushed some of my weight onto her, lying on top of her has I brushed her hair from her face and smiled down at her “That’s what you get for calling me an owl.”

“You’re cruel,” She wrapped her arms around my neck “But don’t tickle me anymore.”

“Mm and what do I get if I don’t?” I ask her.

She winked at me “Whatever you want, sweetheart.”

 

 

 

“Are you sure this is okay?” Jimin asked me for the thousandth time.

I laced my fingers through hers and pulled her closer “Yes, my friends invited you. You’re worrying too much.”

“I just don’t want to put anyone out.”

“You’re not putting anyone out,” I sternly told her “Besides, you’re a part of my life now. My girlfriend, so they don’t really get a say.”

“I liked that,” She rele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter