Five.

The Moment.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                It had been a long day and I hadn’t seen Jimin again but I had literally had my ear chewed off by the guy’s one too many times and I was just glad to finally be in my own bed. I was exhausted. I tucked one arm behind my head and closed my eyes, hoping to fall asleep soon.

It wasn’t until I felt the bed dip that my eyes shot open and I went to fall off the bed when a curtain of hair draped over me.

“Hey you,” Jimin smiled down at me and my jaw dropped. She was straddling me “I told you I’d see you later.”

“How did you…?”

“The window,” She laughed “Sorry I’m late.”

“I didn’t even know –”

“I know,” She wiggled and tugged the quilt down, my eyes widened as she pulled it up and over her shoulders, still straddling me as she sat there “Your friends were weird.”

“They’re always weird.” I whispered.

She nodded “They seemed very shocked to see me,” She widened her smile even more “You don’t date often?”

I closed my eyes and sighed “Not really.”

“Hey,” Her hand touched my cheek and I slowly opened my eyes “That’s not a bad thing.”

“What are we doing?” I asked her, honestly and seriously “I kind of need –”

“We’re living,” She told me, cutting me off in the process and I frowned at her. She brought her hand up to smooth between my eyebrows “And getting to know one another. I like you Kyungsoo.”

“That’s the problem,” I said to her and she frowned now “I like you too and I don’t even know you –”

She leaned closer and gently pressed her lips against mine and then she pulled back “I’m not going to hurt you Kyungsoo.”

“Please don’t.” I whispered.

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter