ALWAYS *

A DARAGON STORY - BASED ON SOME TRUE EVENTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[AUTHOR'S POV]


Jiyong dragged Dara out of the restaurant front of the surprised face of Il Woo. Before taking Dara away, he threw at Il Woo a death stare when this guy was up to follow before being held back by Seung Ri. Jiyong silently thanked his maknae for that. After a feel minutes, Dara and him were standing on the beach.
Dara: "What're you doing???" - she tried to escape from Jiyong's hand.
Jiyong snorted: "That must be my question...what're you doing there...kissing scene???...for the love of God, Dara, you've never been like this before...!!"
Dara got pissed because it was unfair. Why Jiyong was able to date another girl front of her eyes, but she couldn't kiss another guy? And this was even a scene on drama, not for real. She smirked at him despite the bitterness inside: "So what?...People change, G-Dragon sunbae...You changed and so did I."
Jiyong felt guilty; she was still mad at him, and she was right, he had no right to confront Dara like that. Still holding his ex-girlfriend's hand tight, his voice became softer: "No, it's not you...Dara, I know you've never changed..."
Dara smacked her lips that made her face more flirting at him, she said while he frowned: "So, what do you know about me?... I'm not the same Sandara Park since the day you left me for Kiko ssi... You think I'm just sitting here and keep loyalty to you???" - She smirked -"I don't think you're such innocent, Jiyong sunbae!"
Knitting his eyebrows because her words were like thousand punch at his face, Jiyong: "I know you're still pissed at me...and I can't explain because it's my fault...but I beg you don't be like this!"
Dara sniffed: "Begging? Since when Big Bang's leader knows how to beg a girl?...as I remember, you didn't do it before? Who taught you to do that?"
Jiyong just kept silence. He was helpless front of Dara. Although he knew for sure Dara still loved him, Jiyong wondered if she was pleased to forgive him, to give him a second chance? Jiyong silently blamed himself, shouted in his mind why had he treated Dara like that; he was so confused and didn't know what to say.
Dara: "I think I should go now...let go of my hand!!"
Jiyong just stood still, his hand gradually free hers and Dara turned around and left. Suddenly, he ran for her and held her in his arms from the back: "Dara, don't go...please!"


Dara felt her tears were nearly falling. It'd been long time since she was safe and sound in his arms like this. Since there was no distance between them, Dara could smell his familiar scent, feel his skin through the trench-coat she was wearing, and because Jiyong was so afraid of her disappearance, his breaths were accelerated beside her earlobe and neck; Dara realized that she had been missing him so much. 
Dara tried to hold her tears and reply calmly: "Let's me go...we're over...Go for Kiko ssi~ she'll be upset if she has knowledge of your doings now...!"
Jiyong grinded his teeth: “What’s wrong with my doings now? I don’t care…I’m doing the right thing!”

Dara could feel hear tears were going to be bursted soon: “Nope, …it’s wrong…lemme go, you’re cheating her like the way you did to me before!”

Jiyong let her go and turned her face to face, he became serious: “Dara ~ I’ve never cheated on you…everything with Kiko happened after we broke up…and one more important thing, me and Kiko did broke up months ago…” – He stopped and embarrassedly admitted: “ Because of you…!”

Dara was quite surprised with this new development. She then understood why she had been handed the CD and she knew for sure it was composed by GD because the lyrics were completely about their story. She understood that he still loved her and that was the reason why he had been mad at Seung Yoon because of their kissing scene and pissed at Il Woo because her friend took care of her front of his eyes (they didn’t call him a Dragon for no reason, Jiyong was over possessive toward his girl), Dara could feel a happiness mixed with bitterness: “So, what’s about me? I have nothing to do with your relationship…the day you exposed her to public, I did nothing but cry so many nights, the days you and her joining parties, I had no choice  but concentrating on work to forget you, when you’re happy with her, have you ever recalled our moments together? I bet you didn’t, but those memoirs tore me into pieces whenever the Internet was full of your pictures together...When you smiled, I cried, did you ever have a second of thought about that?…I did nothing because I thought no way I could save our relationship, because you was always mad at me, because you told me that I was boring…Jiyong, what do you expect from me now?..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter