NABI *

A DARAGON STORY - BASED ON SOME TRUE EVENTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[JIYONG'S POV]

Today was our last MADE concert in Seoul, closing the successful concerts all over the world of Bigbang. Whenever Bigbang held concert, our girlfriends, also known as Big girls, frequently were there for support. Our current Big girls consisted of HyoRin – Young Bae’s girlfriend, Lim Kim – rascal maknae’s soulmate, and of course the last one was Dara – my apple pie. Although we soon had another concert before being enlisted for the military service, the event tonight, as ever, was important to Big Bang in general and to me in particular. So I needed my girl there for me as the way she always did no matter how far the concerts had been; Dara had been together with Big Bang concerts in Korea, Thailand, Philippines, etc. but I was not sure if she went to our concert tonight.

[FLASHBACK – AUTHOR’S POV]

Jiyong was awakening from a long sleep with Dara in their apartment after three continuous days discussing, shooting and recording the promotion clips for Moonshot, in which Jiyong was the representative for the black cushion named after him, GDCushion, while Dara was the one for the white cushion being named after her, DaraCushion. Although they had talked to each other much, Dara felt a little bit worried about the outcomes of this promotion. Earlier, the sales of Moonshot were not good, and when YG announced that Jiyong and Dara would be the ambassadors for these products, some opinions voiced out that Moonshot’s action was so risky because the payments for inviting both Jiyong and Dara were deemed to be unrecoverable as compared to the normal sales of this cosmetic products.  Dara was anxious about the possibility that if the public did not welcome their together image, or in other words, they didn’t want to see them together, Moonshot would experience hardship and the hope on revealing their relationship before Jiyong listened to his call of duty would be to hell and gone. So thinking, despite being selecting outfits for the upcoming episode of Sugarman, Dara sat down on the floor with her head leaning on the door of one of their wardrobe.

Meanwhile, Jiyong silently approached his girlfriend, hugging her from the back and slightly kissing on her head; he gradually moved his lips down from her head to her neck and stopped there and while burying his face into her neck, Jiyong murmured: “Baby, wassup?...why’re you sitting on this cold floor?”

Dara couldn’t help but smiling before strongly pinching his cheek: “Stop that…don’t do that in this early morning!”

Jiyong sulked: “ It hurts, nabi…it hurts, reallyyyyy…”  - he finally let go of her petite frame to caress his left cheek – “Why didn’t you tell me to stop when we had fun last night?... “oppa~ faster…oppa…”!

Dara promptly cover Jiyong’s mouth while this guy was chucking like crazy: “You kkk!, Gee!”

Jiyong cupped her face and looked in her eyes while swallowing his laughter: “Remember, Nabi?... I did that last night… and you, too!…hahaha…”

Dara grabbed a pile of clothes and threw them at Jiyong: “Yahhhh…stop that…you’re surely dead!!! Geee…stop running around…stand still…”  - she chased his boyfriend – “Kwon Jiyong…if I catch you…you…will…be …dead!!!”

They ran around the bedroom and tiredly lied down on the bed. Dara kicked his : “Stay away from me… I hate you..!” and she put a pillow between her and Jiyong – “ If you dare cross this pillow, I will…”

Not letting Dara finish her words, Jiyong crossed the pillow: “Sorry Dara, but my girlfriend will be mad if I don’t cross the line to get near her…!” – he chuckled – “I can’t let her be disappointed!”

Dara glared: “Who cares your girlfriend?...!”

Jiyong got nearer  to her face while his moved down to her shirt-tail and put his hand inside her shirt; this was the best outfit that Jiyong wanted to see at his girlfriend, she was wearing his Thom Browne white shirt with a short. She looked like an angel like the way he described her in Bae Bae, Jiyong: “But I care…Nabi is my baby girl and her wish is my command…!”

Dara was tickled: “Does she tell you that she wants your hand under shirt right now?”

Jiyong captured his girl’s lips, his tongue danced with hers and he murmured with broken words: “She..doesn’t …voice it out… but her eyes say it all!”

Dara replied in broken words: “You naughty…Gee…oh~ no…” – the strong and passionate kiss of Jiyong caused some of their saliv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter