"IF YOU"

A DARAGON STORY - BASED ON SOME TRUE EVENTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SEUNG RI’S POV]

“Hey Yoonie, come here dongseng, hyung has things to tell you!!” – I waved my hand, signaling Seung Yoong aka leader of Winner to come nearer. I was always bullied by my hyungs, so when Jiyong hyung had me find Seung Yoon, I was so excited coz I would have chance to do the same to Seung Yoon what my hyungs had done to me.

As seeing my hand-wave, Seung Yoon, who was rolling his luggage cart with Mino and chit-chatting, hurriedly ran to me as if he was afraid that I would blow up if he was late for a second. I was quite satisfied and chuckled to myself – “Kyahhh…I know the feeling of being a hyung now!!”.

Seung Yoon respectfully bowed at me: “Seung Ri hyung…Do you need me to do something?” – he watchfully looked at me, may be because I usually send our juniors on small errands.

I faked a glare at him: “Yahhhh, what did you say?...as if I always bully you…” – I pretended to get pissed – “You guys are too much!!!” – I also threw a glance at Mino, who was standing beside Yoonie.

The two hurrily elucidated: “No, it’s not that, hyung…it’s because you always….” – Seung Yoon glossed over – “So, you need to meet me, hyung?”

I couldn’t help but feel delighted because of his carefully-chosen words: “Er hem, actually, it’s not me…Jiyong hyung had me tell something to you!!”

Seung Yoon was quite surprised while Mino seemed to be more careful, Seung Yoon: “Yeah, I’m listening…”

I put my arm’s around his neck and pretended to be friendly while the one inside kept swallowing laughters: “Jiyong hyung….he knew that you will have a web-drama with Dara noona…”

Seung Yoon became more watchful: “Err, so?”

I laughed: “Yahh, don’t be so tense…Jiyong hyung just want you to take care of her well when you guys are in Gwangju…”

Mino interfered: “Excuse my curiousity…but isn’t Jiyong hyung dating Kiko sunbae?...I wonder why he now care Dara noona!!”

Glancing at him, I snapped: “Mino ah~ if you dare ask him, I won’t prevent you, really!..” but then I put my arm’s round both of them neck and swung  myself on their shoulders – “Lemme tell you a secret…They broke up already…for months…because our Jiyong hyung just love Dara noona!! …He just realized it …so, make sure that you will keep an eye on her…because I’m sure if something bad happens to Dara noona, you’ll surely dead…get it??” – I smacked my lips and – “It’s always my duty but you know, I’m busy these days…!”

Suddenly, Seung Yoon fearly asked me: “Hyunggg…there will be kiss scenes between Dara noona and I in our webdrama named We Broke Up…Is Jiyong hyung okay with that?”

Mino once again: “Hyung…you remember when we recorded our Winner TV, when I told you guys that noona is my lucky charm in YG Ent...Jiyong hyung just laughed so hard, I didn’t understand why he laughed like that…but his look at me was of no joke after that…” – He turned to Seung Yoon – “Yoon, I bet your case is worse…you and Dara noona kiss…wahhh, I don’t dare image Jiyong’s face then!! He will rip your mouth, kick your and may be he will silently put poison in your drinking water, dude!”

I was quite surprised with this hot news but a cunning thought came to me right then, I patted Yoon’s shoulder: “Yahhh, you guys think too much…Jiyong hyung is not kind of man…so thinking about him means you are insulting him, really…Jiyong hyung will okay with that!!! Keeping kissing her sincerely...I know for sure that he will understand…it’s only job, right?”

Seung Yoon looked at Mino in confuse: “Hyung…are you sure?”

Seung Ri held back laughter: “Yeahh, of course!!! …Free you mind!!..Just do your job well and take care of her!...” – I handed him a CD covered by rabbit package – “BTW, Jiyong hyung told you to hand her this CD but make sure she won’t who is the composer, get it?”

They nodded and left while I couldn't hide my excitement. It's fun time!!!

 

 [FLASHBACK – AUTHOR’S POV]

Big Bang members were quite surprised because Jiyong wanted to meet Seung Yoon, a person who was considered irrelevant to their discussion.

Seung Ri: “Hyung, why find him?”

Jiyong flushed: “I eavedropped that he is going to have a webdrama with Dara…” – he glanced at Seung Ri when he had no choice but admitted his sneaky action – “ Just wanna have some words with him....!”

TOP smirked: “Well, our jealous Dragon is rising again…!”

Dae Sung: “So, you wanna warn him to stay away from noona?...Kyaahhh, you will challenge him, they will paired on that drama!.... If you force him to stay from her...no way they can work together!”

Jiyong frowned due to the “paired” that Dae Sung used.  He couldn’t explan to himself why G-Dragon, a trustworthy and prestigous leader of Big Bang, was always conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter