2NE1 TRIO

A DARAGON STORY - BASED ON SOME TRUE EVENTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[AUTHOR'S POV - INCHEON AIRPORT]

Since Dara had had a promotion event for Penshoppe in Philippines, Bom had gone along with her friend to seek some excitement and relax before the storm came. Of course Bom had thought the storm had been her comeback after two years of hiatus and the upcoming comeback of 2NE1, even in her wildest dream, Bom couldn't think that Minzy was leaving 2NE1 without any prior discussion or consent with the unnies. That was why Dara and Bom both felt bunch of butterflies on their stomach without any reason right that the second they took off the plane. Although Dara and Bom were warmly welcome back to Korea with the hyper excitement of Blackjacks due to the real appearance of Bom and the angelic beauty of Dara, Dara, on contrary, still wondered why Jiyong had been so weird these days coz texted and called her more often as if he had been afraid that his baby girl would disappear if he didn't check her so often; and that made Bom mad really coz she didn't want to share her BFF to any one, even it was the latter's boyfriend. And Dara, despite her inside vague anxiety, found it funny when Bom pouted at the instagram post of Jiyong when he was at Monsant, implicitly showing his care to Dara and wished her to have a nice trip. "He's ...As if being beside me is not as funny as when you are with him...I wonder if something wrong in his mind..." - that what was Bom's comment on the post of her bestfriend's boyfriend.

While Dara and Bom holding a mandarine given by their fans, Jjangmae whispered to the two that something important had happened to 2NE1 and the girls must be at YG Building meeting room right after they come back. As entering the buidling hall, Dara and Bom were quite nervous and they didn't care anything happened around, of course Chae Rin wasn't there (she was still in US; and as what their leader had told them via their latest video call, her US debut album would be released soon), but Dara worried upon the absence of the maknae - Minzy; she couldn't say a word to her fellow, Bom, because this girl was keeping silence, too. After a few knocks on the door...

"Anyeonghaseyo...we're back" - Dara and Bom both bowed at the man sitting front of them with the serious face.

"Good, then...have a seat!" - Yang Goon signaled them to two chairs front of him, he could definiteley see the worry on their faces because, except YG, there were a few high-ranking mangers, too. And of course these girls could conclude that it was an important event because the managers looked at him with sympathetic inside their eyes.

"I heard you wanna meet us, sajangnim..." - Dara couldn't help herself and raised her words although the listeners could clearly feel the crack in it.

Rolling his eyes over Bom and Dara as if he was cautiously choosing his words, after a while: "Lemme get this straight and make thing easier...2NE1 will have a comeback this May...." - he cut his words for seconds due to the happiness he could feel in Bom's eyes, he sighed - " as a trio...without Minzy!"

Silence....

Confused...

Frightened...

Bom widened her eyes and turned to Jjangmae as if she was not sure about what her sajangnim had told - "Oppa..." -  Although Bom was the trouble maker of the group and was the one caused most of unbearable headaches of Jjangmae, he was always the one Bom shared her stories besides Dara. With a quiet nod of Jjangmae for a confirmation on what YG had told her was the truth, Bom: "Why sajangnim? What happened to our Minzy?... I know her grandma had been recently passed away.... I think we can wait for some more for her to retrieve calmness...two years I could wait...so it's no problem if I wait for more..." - her voice was in suprising tone.

Dara, on contrary, she frankly looked at YG: "Sajangnim...we need a transparent reason for this..."

"Because she decided to leave...our contracts are ending..." - YG smirked at Dara and Bom in bitterness" - "Just so you know, although you three, I mean you, Bom and Chae Rin already renew our mutual contracts...Minzy, unfortunately unlike you guys is currently looking for a new agency...and as far as I know, her parents are dealing the contractual value with new agency..."

Dara gasped: "Mwo? mworagoyo?...." - she mumbled - "No, it's joking...sajangnim..."

Bom shoot a cold stare at YG and other managers: "Sajangnim...you know what? the April Fool Day is already over....if you wanna troll us like this....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter