BREAK UP

A DARAGON STORY - BASED ON SOME TRUE EVENTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[JANUARY - 2015]

KWON JI YONG'S POV

It's been two years since we broke up, I mean, me and Dara. Yes, we fell for each other since the first day I decided to sign a contract  being a trainee of YG after along hard time dealing with difficulties in SM Entertainment coz they had interfered too much in my private life. I met Dara first time when she enrolled to YG Ent, but being rejected by Yang sajangnim coz he thought Dara lacked of something that couldn't be a YG trainee. I saw her silently crying outside the building at midnight, I was just a teenager then and felt sorry for her  but we didn't talk coz I was with Young Bae and Seung Hyun hyung. Shortly after that, Yang sajangnim let us join in a dance battle in the Philippines for "outdoor activity" and travel trip. At that battle, I met Dara again. She was a singer at that dance battle, and she seemed to be happy to meet a Korean guy like me. I did encourage her to re-enroll to YG Ent. coz she told me she wanted to come back Korea with family. Since then, we start corresponding each other until the day on which she was officially accepted as a trainee, and after many time getting through together, we confessed our true feelings and started our romantic relationship. Of course all YG Ent. have acknowledge of this event  but we implicitly agree with each other to hide everything from the public.

However, along with the successes of Big Bang and 2NE1, we don't have time for each other. While I was going for world tour of Big Bang, Dara is busy with her own schedule with their new album (that was the Lonely, Hate You, I'm The Best, Ugly era). A saying that correctly described our relationship was"out of sight, out of mind". It was ridiculous that two persons loved each other, but everytime we met we just quarrel and get pissed, thinking that the other was annoying and unable to understand our work. After a long time fussing and fighting, I started neglecting everything she said, her words just ran through from one of my ear and vanished before they come to my mind. It was the boring feeling that every guy experience when they have a long-time relationship; every romantic stuff, loving words, and special holidays became so normal and neglected. Our relationship was more and more like dog and cat.

That was the time I met Kiko Mizuhara. To be frankly, we made friends through Seung Ri coz this rascal introduced her to me. Since Big Ban frequently has schedule in Japan, we had chances to meet Kiko so often, but everything stopped at the level of friendzone. I didn't have any feeling for Kiko then because I still loved Dara, yes, it was fairly conflicted, despite our fuss and fights, I loved Dara and my heart didn't have any place for any other woman. But God wants to play his game with me and my girlfriend, and his time comes. Once, Dara called me when we we were in a Japanese restaurant with Kiko after a tired performance for a mini concert there. I didn't know why everything was out of my control and why I lost my mind.

 

Flashback

Dara: "Hey Yongie, are you done with the concert? When will you comeback? I have some days off...s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter