SEPARATION

A DARAGON STORY - BASED ON SOME TRUE EVENTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[JIYONG'S POV]

"DROP THE FAN MEETING FOR MOONSHOT WITH DARA!!!" - the man sitting front of throws me a threating glare.

A deep but sharp voice resounds inside the meeting room of YG and I was quite confused because I don't get a damn thing about what's he meaning, yeah, of course he's no other but our boss, Yang Huyn Suk. He's been always a shadow supporter for the relationship between Dara and me since he thinks Dara's my Ms. Right and she's the only one causing positive impacts on me, influencing me and keeping me away from troubles. I guess he's pissed off me right now coz I didn't tell him that I was going to have a presscon with Dara for Moonshot earlier. 

"Hyung, why?" - I calmly ask him.

"You guys have been back together not so long...and you're so careless and revealing these days!" - he coldly answers - ''Jjangmae told me you guys keep sharing your outfits and accessories...it raises doubts...stupid!!!"

I can't help but chuckling...yeah, my girl friend is a super private girl and all she did to our relationship before was hiding everything from the public...but now, she allows me to step by step unveil it, it means she gives me a chance to be her "official man" so that no one dare touch her or have intention of stealing Dara away from me, especially that Jung Il Woo...Aigoo, my mind aches thinking about that arrogant man...okay, he's not arrogant  but I dislike him...Who told him to approach my girl... My hatre suits him well. Drowning myself from dreaming about a bright future with Nabi, I was almost startled.

"Yahhhh....idiot...is this right time for your to day dream? how can Dara love an idiot like you?....Stop it and drop the presscon! it's my command!" - he throws a pillow to my face.

"Hyung...it's our intention...I mean, don't you think it's right time for us to settle it?" - I grin to him and before he could say anything I continue: "Hyung, I know I made some mistakes in the past... but she forgave me...if you're afraid that I will hurt her, trust me, it won't be like that...we did think twice about revealation of our romance relationship...I know Dara's a grown-up woman and I can't let her keep waiting...she' my girl and it hurts me when she keeps explaining to fans and audiences that she's single, she has nothing to do with me...the way she even doesn't dare show any string between us on shows or TV makes me guilty...I'm a man but powerless to protect her!...Hyung, just let me handle this time!"

YG cautiously looks at me and sighs: "Nope. It's not that...I myself always support you and Dara...but there'll be a thing that affects her much....and it will happen soon...if you and Dara appears  at the Moonshot together this time and the event I am telling you happens shortly after that... I don't think Dara will stand it..." 

I furrow: "Hyung...what do you  mean? what will happen?". I am so curious about things  he told me and I carefully watch his face, he looks tired and quite serious. "Hyung...what happens to my Dara??"

He inhales and looks at me for a while as if he's considering telling me or not - "Jiyong...it's important...Minzy will leave 2NE1...Nobody knows about it for now...just me and 2NE1 managers...even Dara, CL or Bom doesn't know about it either... it's all of sudden!..."

I gasp...What? Minzy leaves? - "Hyung...why does Minzy leave? What's wrong? Isn't 2NE1 going to come back this summer? I thought that's why you let Bom noona on stage for MAMA...she looks excited recently, really!"

YG shakes his head: "You know, our contracts soon end on this May...I had a friendly talk with Bom, CL and your Dara about renewal of contracts...I have to say I'm quite happy coz the trio agrees to renew their contracts despite I was yet to offer them the values of lobbying amounts...Minzy, in contrary, I couldn't keep in touch with her these days...I don't know why her phone is always off...I did have Jjangmae contact Minzy's parents and they told me that Minzy will leave for sure ..."

I'm quite shocked, Minzy is always our favorite maknae in spite of her serious attitude as compared to CL and Bom who are funky all the time, of course except my Dara, she's always wonderful. As far as I know, my Dara treats Minzy like her Durami...she, err, she is quite over-protective to Minzy while Bom noona, despite her bullying habit, is the one closest to Minzy...even recently, CL wrote on her SNS that Minzy is "Bom, Dara, Chaerin unnies' only maknae"...all of these things prove that they sincerely love each other. But now, why does Minzy leave? Dara sometimes complains with me that Sajangnim doesn't let Minzy have a solo at her wish and it fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter