FORCE MAJEURE

A DARAGON STORY - BASED ON SOME TRUE EVENTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[FLASHBACK 1 – AUTHOR’S POV]

She was relieved and happy; Jiyong and she had cleared all misunderstandings. She must say Il Woo seemed to not happy at her decision; and the two, Il Woo and Jiyong (despite of her assurance that the relationship between her and Il Woo was just a pure friendship, no more no less) had been looked like they would bite each other right when they had chances or when she wasn’t there. However, Seung Yoon and Seung Ri were quite relieved; Seung Yoon took initiative in putting more coats on Dara as if he wanted to show Jiyong that he was just a pure dongseng of Dara while Seung Ri kept patting Il Woo’s shoulders and led them all out of the restaurant and blab blah blah-ing as if nothing happened. Although Jjangmae was waiting to them (i.e. Dara and Seung Yoon) to hotel while Jung Il Woo used his private automobile, Jiyong persuaded Jjangmae to let him drive Dara to that hotel. Before Jjangmae could say anything, Seung Ri hurriedly pushed Jjangmae into the vehicle and grasped his keys and threw it to Jiyong. Seung Yoon seemed to be happy with this separation because he didn’t want to share a same automobile with Jiyong right now. After bidding goodbye to Il Woo (she also hugged him as a friend; she knew for sure Il Woo wanted her to be happy and she felt thankful for that), Dara obediently got inside the Mercedes, Jjiyong, after closing the door, just stared at Il Woo watchfully while this guy’s fist was tightened. For a second, because of thinking about Dara, Il Woo just smirked at Jiyong and drove away.

“What make you so long?” – Dara worriedly looked at Jiyong – “Aren’t you up to something….like hitting Il Woo…he’s just a friend, really!”

Hearing Dara stammering out the explanation, Jiyong suddenly approached her face while Dara widened her eyes in surprise: “What’re you doing?”

Jiyong swallowed his laughter: “Ms Park...” – he lifted the seat-belt and put it across her body  while his face came nearer – “I just want to fasten your seat-belt” – he chuckled – “What are you thinking?...”

Dara gasped: “I…I thought you…you…” – she mumbled.

Jiyong laughed: “You think I’m going to kiss you? Right?...You’re still my ert Ssantokki…hahahaha!”

Dara was embarrassed: “Yahhh, you are ert…stop laughing!!!...can you hear that?...this stupid person!!”

Jiyong smiled to her and quickly kissed on her lips: “Okay, I’ll stop, baby…now, go home, ah, I mean you hotel!”

END OF FLASHBACK 1

----

Dara found herself lying on the bed tomorrow morning alone in the hotel. She had about five days to film in Gwangju before coming back to Seoul for the upcoming attendance in a certain party (this was what Jjangmae had told her but she was too busy to ask for details). She smiled recalling the “fight” between her and Jiyong last night before he left.  Due to some urgent matters, Seung Ri and Jiyong had been required to come back Seoul right then. Jiyong kept contacting her always, reminding her to take care of herself because she looked unhealthy these days that made him so worry. Dara, at the same time, missed Jiyong like crazy because of the short time they spent together since the reunion; and that was why she looked forward to coming back Seoul.

----

[FLASHBACK 2 - JIYONG’S POV]

Big Bang members are all together in the dance practice rooms for the upcoming comeback concert in Seoul. This time, we all decided to make concert before official releasing each series in MADE. I considered this was a breakthrough because music groups and bands in K-Pop preferred releasing and promoting their songs first, but we did the vice versa.  I had been asked to come back Seoul that night because our President wanted to know the reason why wanted to put “If You” in the new album, and I had to say he had been pissed at me and Seung Ri because he thought we should have been at Seoul for the preparation of new album instead of visiting Gwangju then. Although everything was well settled as well as Jang sajangnim agreed to include that song to the album, he scolded me and Seung Ri like crazy while I could see that TOP, Young Bae and silly Dae Sung were holding their laughter (Dae Sung indeed looked stupid with that facial expression really). After that, TOP expressed his surprise because Dara had forgiven me while Young Bae told me that if he were her, she would date Il Woo for revenge.  Although I know they wanted to tease me so that to excitedly watch my face when I got pissed, but because of the generosity of my girlfriend to give me a second chance, I felt like nothing else on this world could drive me crazy or angry with (I means, except for Il Woo ssi~, I still kept one of my eye on him), I even forgave Seung Yoon for kissing my girl (of course kissing on drama was just act and I wondered why I had got mad at him earlier), I happily rubbed Seung Ri’s head although this guy confessed to me all of his plan with other members; and even when Bom got mad and warned me not to hurt Dara again through the phone call after Dara told her that she had given me a second chance, I still thought that Bom noona was so cute, which I had never seen at her before (in fact, she was like a a tik-tak bomb). Since the reunion of us was a secret, everyone in YG Ent. knew that thanked to the talent of spreading rumors inside the company of Dae Sung and Seung Ri. I didn’t blame them because I was still drowning myself in happiness.

Toda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter