PRINCESS

A DARAGON STORY - BASED ON SOME TRUE EVENTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[1.30 A.M. - AUTHOR'S POV]

After about one hour of driving, they arrived at front of a luxury apartment building where Jiyong and Dara had decided to buy many years earlier. Jiyong smiled slightly because they finally came here together. Driving the Lamborghini inside the garage smoothly, Jiyong gently looked at Dara, who was sleeping on the way; he couldn't help but chuckling at her peaceful face, she must be very tired due to her busy schedule. Not wanting to wake Dara up, Jiyong got out of the car and signaled the security to open the elevator while he turned back the car and carefully held her on his arm then enter the ready elevator with a big smile from the guard. Jiyong had held Dara so many times before, but he was never sad like this because Dara was really skinny. The private doctor of YG once said that Dara's body had difficulties in absorbing nutrients; that was why she kept being skinny like that despite she ate much.

Quietly scanning his finger print on the e-lock, Jiyong cautiously closed the door and approached to the living room to lay Dara down- on the couch (he had some staff cleaned this apartment before they came); Jiyong did think that they would spend a night together but everything was not important, he just wanted to watch her sleeping like that. Taking out her favorite pinky rabbit blanket from the closet, Jiyong covered her body frame and sat down on the floor, next to her head on the couch, Jiyong silent caressed her face while her breath spreaded evenly ...Jiyong wondered why he didn't realize how important she was to him. Suddenly, he noticed Dara was still wearing her sneakers; he approached the feet and gently took off the sneakers out. Right then, as if Dara felt the appearance of someone besides her, and as a matter of instinctive reflex, she kicked his shoulder (because he was at the position of her feet) before recognizing what she was doing.
Jiyong: "Ouchhhh!!!" - he turned around - "Are you awaken?"
Dara snapped: "Yahh... What're you doing there?..." - she doubted- "Are you going to tickle me?"
Holding his shoulder due to the pain caused by her kick, Jiyong frowned: "Yahh, you've kicked me...and you even not bother to ask how I am now...how come a skinny girl like you can have such a strong kick?"
Dara felt a little bit guilty but: "Who told you to sit there?..." - she looked at him with laughters being held back.
Jiyong grinded teeth: "You ask me what I am doing? ... I'm taking off your footgear so that you can feel more comfortable when sleeping!" - he continued discontentedly - "How come you treat me like that? Don't I have right to take care of my girlfriend?"
Looking at Jiyong, who was sitting in the floor with his head down and one of his hand rubbing his shoulder, he looked tired and upset, Dara felt sorry;  she stood up and came to him. Sitting on the floor with their backs leaned on the couch, Dara touched his arm: "Gee...I'm sorry... Because you startled me...you know I don't mean that!"
Jiyong just sat still without a word, Dara could feel tears nearing falling: "Jiyong, please head up...you're scaring me!" - she panicked as seeing Jiyong trembling, her voice was choked with tears - "Oh, I' sorry...of course I'm yours, you can take care of me...you can take off my shoes...oh please...look at me!" - she headed down to see his face from the upside down, she lifted his chin up and then her face was stupefied.
Right then, Jiyong laughed so hard; of course, he pretended to . Dara immediately stood up and kept stamping on Jiyong's back while he was benched down because of laughing.
Dara snorted: "How can you treat me like that? ...so you were trembling because you were holding your laughter while I thought you were crying...you fukcing bastard... Stop laughing, you jerk!!"
Jiyong sat on the couch by her side, embracing Dara who was struggling to escape: "Oh, Dara...you're so cute...I miss we’re being like this...you're always easy to be duped, LOL!”

Dara found it half funny half angry, after throwing a pillow to him, she was up to the living room while Jiyong: “Hey, where are you going? – he stopped laughing and chased her to the kitchen.

Dara snap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter