JEALOUSY

A DARAGON STORY - BASED ON SOME TRUE EVENTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[FLASHBACK – AUTHOR’S POV]

After a whole night listening to “If You” and holding back herself from calling Jiyong, Dara was really tired for a day of filming.  The kissing scene between Yoonie and her was fairly difficult. Although she had told Seung Yoon to try to make it one-take, they didn’t know why the director kept asking them to re-act. Seung Yoon saw this morning Dara was quite tired and he became worried. If Jiyong knew this, he would surely die, but despite many his begging to tell him what had happened to her, Dara just smiled and said nothing about that. Seung Yoon also wanted to ask Dara about the CD that Seung Ri had handed to him because he was curious. During the break, Seung Yoon and Ki Yong – Dara’s fanboy in the web-drama and real life were just sitting there and chatting. Meanwhile, outside the filming area, there were two shadows being cautiously covered by facial mask and beanies silently approaching them. Yeah, it was Seung Ri and Jiyong, who had followed Seung Ri to Gwangju after so many advices from other members and strong elimination of his ego. Jiyong suddenly smiled coz it had been a long time since he visited Dara when she was on the business trip like this, he remembered the time he visited her at Jeju Island where she made The Return of Iljimae with Jung Il Woo - “That’s guy again” – he thought annoyingly. Suddenly, Jiyong half wanted to laugh half wanted to get pissed coz there was a tall guy standing in the crowd looking at Dara but it seemed she didn’t know he was standing there. And that guy was Il Woo, no need to say, Seung Ri right after recognized the appearance of Jiyong’s “enemy” – “Oh God...it’s going to be funny!! LOL…Thank God for enlightening my mind to bring hyung here today!”. And before letting Jiyong do something, Il Woo got nearer Dara and waved his hand to signal his appearance. From a far distance, Jiyong was still heartbreaking seeing Dara’s face seemed to be bright as seeing Il Woo. Seung Ri did tell him that he had heard from Bom that Il Woo did confess to Dara but he didn’t know for sure her answer. A hopeless feeling rose inside Jiyong’s mind as if he experienced a bad headache that couldn’t be explained; and he recalled the night Dara came to him, the words she told him when he was drunk…a tiny hope of him just remained there…he was too wrong to let her go once, and he had to win her back at all costs. That thought played as strong will that kept him stay. Seung Ri understood his feeling, all of sudden, the maknae of Big Bang became truly sincere to his leader – “Hyung…although Il Woo hyung is handsome, you’re baddass as fukc…and I think he’s not right type for Dara noona…she likes the type of bad guy like you…Oh…sorry…forget it, I  means Dara noona loves you!!!” – after glancing at the talkative dongseng, Jiyong turned to the direction where Il Woo, Seung Yoon and Dara were chit-chatting; it seemed he was showing Dara the way to do something because his face approached hers, his eyes started closing but Dara busted into laugher and push his away, they both laughed together while Seung Yoon kept nodding his head, showing Il Woo that he had understood something.

Jiyong was yet to ask Seung Ri while he kept laughing, he heard the director telling Dara and Seung Yoon to prepare for their kissing scene again. Immediately, Jiyong turned to Seung Ri with fire in his eyes: “What did he just say?”

Seung Ri pretended to be surprised: “Kissing scene, hyung!”

Jiyong snapped: “I know it’s kissing scene…but between my Dara and Seung Yoon? Are you fukcing kidding  me? Didn’t I tell you to tell Yoon take care of Dara only…where is this kissing…maknae, stop laughing, !!”

Seung Ri stopped: “Hey, hey…just chill, hyung…it’s just a web-drama…hey, hey…what’re you doing?...don’t go there…stay here…we will meet her soon…don’t blow up everything…Dara noon will get mad, really!!”

Jiyong: “I trusted in you!!! I always believe that you will protect her!!”

Seung Ri pretended to be bullied: “Hyung, it’s not my fault, it’s the script-writer’s fault!!!...BTW, Dara noona is always my bets priority, you know that…even when you had fun with Ki…I always take care of her although she had told me that she could manage it all!”

Jiyong shouted: “I just kill the script-writer first then Seung Yoon then Il Woo and finally youuuuu, maknae, you’ll surel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter