ANNOYANCE

A DARAGON STORY - BASED ON SOME TRUE EVENTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BOM’S POV]

“YAHHHH, WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU SANDARA PARK? IS YOUR BRAIN BROKENDOWN SOMEWHEREEEEE” – I was really mad when being told everything happened in Jeju – “Why do you keep friendzoning every single man around you huh?” – I tapped my forehead to show Dara that I was suffering from a bad headache because of her.

Oh gosh, I just wanted to kick her to the nearest swimming pool to be enlighted.What did I do in the prior life to have such a stubborn friend like her. Oh God, Park Bommie was always good girl who treated people around her well – “God, please tell me why I had to stand this girl front of me?”

Dara tiredly smiled: “Stop being an ajumma, please….and I give myself enough hatred, you needn’t shout or get mad…” – I could see that Dara was trying to be normal. She was a tough girl really; if I was scolded by another person like I was doing to her right then, I would have torn him/ her into pieces.

 Dara silently opened her luggage and handed me some special foodstuff that she brough from Jeju, which turned out canned corn that I liked best.

Throwing a stare to a grinning Dara, I murmured: “Didn’t you think that giving me these corns will make me let things go for you?”

Dara suddenly held me and faked a groan (I had to say, she was not goot at creating a diversion): “Aigoo, Bommie ah~ just go to the therapy room with me, my legs are hurt because of the night walk at cold weather”

I smirked at her: “As if I’m your mother…lift your and go there alone!”

Dara whined: “Oh, my life was to harsh…my bestfriend want to abandon me!”

I shouted: “STOP NONSENSE!!”

However, after many beggings voiced out of Dara, I decided to go there with her. Dara came in first while I sat outside to enjoy corn sneakly coz I didn’t want anyone else telling Hwangssabu oppa. Suddenly, Seuing Ri from nowhere approached me with a big grin on his face. Although we (2NE1) avoid mentioning Jiyong front of Dara, our relationship with other Big Bang members was okay. I signaled him that Dara was being inside for her leg therapy, and Seung Ri slyly smiled me – “This rascal will play prank with her again” – but I was too busy with my corn that I let him do whatever he wanted.

[Kindly see this clip for the prank]

“Noona, you have recognized me soon…but why’re you here?”

While Dara murmured explaning that she had a leg hurt during the recent trip to Jeju. Seung Ri turned to me: “Yahh, what’s that? Corn from Jeju?” – he turned to Dara again- “Noonaaa, where is my gift?” – he was pouting to her (I must say if I were Dara, I would use my hand to pull out his lips)

Dara rubbed his hair so strongly that he managed to escape from her (she was my friend, I was so proud that she paid back him like that after the prank): "Yahhhh...after pranking me like that and you ask me for a gift? Do you wanna die this rascallll" -  “ Okay, okay… I won’t ask you for gift…lemme go!!...Noona, I'm sorry...lemme goo!"

Dara seemed to feel good due to the appearance of Seung Ri, he was always the one of the members being close to Dara (of course except for that ) among Big Bang members. That's why Dara opened her backpack and handed Seung Ri  a cute pack of homemade candies bought from Jeju. Seung Ri happily took it (this rascal had a sweet tooth) before curiously asked Dara: "You've been in Jeju? Whom did you go with, noona? - he took out a candy and swallowed (I wondered why that candy wasn't stuck in his throat) right then.

Dara: "Ah~ I went there with Il Woo...he had a photoshoot there...I invited me there for fun"

Seungri secretly headed to me while Dara was busy with her backpack and whispered: "Bommie noona, didn't we agree to execute our plan? why did you let her go there with Il Woo hyung?" 

I was quite embarrased but paid back in whisper: "I changed my mind....Il Woo is better!!!" 

Seung Ri rolled his eyes looking at me in disbelief: "You're such a sly  girl... don't care...we just stick with our plan" -  he faked a cough and told Dara: "Noona, thank you for your gift..I have to go now...Jiyong hyung is quite unhealthy, it's better for me if I bring these tonic to him ASAP".

I must say Dara was quite numb, she stopping packing thing together and looked confused for a second (I bet she worried for him). But she hurriedly fixed herself as if she heard nothing, but: "Uhm huh, so see ya soon!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter