HEARTBREAKER

A DARAGON STORY - BASED ON SOME TRUE EVENTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[JEJU ISLAND - KOREA]

DARA'S POV

"Dara ahhhh~"

A loud voice was calling my name, even if I closed my eyes, it was easy for me to feel the excitement in that voice of my friend - Il Woo. I came to Jeju while he was doing his photoshoot for the fashion brand-name. I was fairly surprised coz it seemed that no one of his crew was surprised by my sudden appearance there, and they all welcomed me so warmly. As requested by Il Woo, no one was allowed to take our photo together. I smiled thinking that having a BFF as a powerful actor was an advantage. They even gave me a pastel T-shirt as a gift. I couldn't help but smiling. It was like a tiny surprise that can make everyone happy.

Il Woo deemed to be happy seeing me. I myself try to forget the "bad joke of Bom" to open my arms to hug my best friend as an excuse coz I did try to stay away from him silently.Il Woo was quite shocked and rubbed his hand on my forehead.

Il Woo: "Yah, who are you? Nevermind who you are...just return my Dara..." - he faked a serious face to me.

I glared at him and snorted: "Yahhh, whenever I'm kind to you, kindly shut up and take it.. You said that as if I'm always a brat in your eyes."

Il Woo laugh: "Aigoo...just a little tease" - he kept hugging me tight and swung my body like I was his baby front of his crew as if there was no one there - " Our Dara is the kindest girl...right, hyung?" - he randomly asked one of a camera-man near us without any shame that made this man can help but laughing at me.

Since the sun went down right after that, we decided to have dinner and a walk on beach. He knew that I love walking on the beach at night to watch moon and stars, which were rarely seen in the sky of the city we lived. Il Woo was a type of person that made everyone be comfortable besides him, and I was not an exception. I felt myself relaxed sitting on a bench by the beach under starry sky. We just closed our eyes and feel the breeze and talked to each other about the upcoming plans, about everything but Jiyong and Kiko. It turned out that Il Woo was going to have a movie in China with Zhao LiYing (I knew this actress, she was very cute) and he told me that although we couldn't meet in person, I was "permitted" to call him whenever I wanted. During the period when I had recently broken up with Jiyong, Il Woo and me had spent hours of talk every night coz I could sleep at  night. Since he was always be kind and opened his arms to me, I was kinda appreciate his appearance in my life. To me, every girl should have a male friend like Il Woo. He gave his hands to me when I tried to struggle with the sudden betrayal of Jiyong, he sang to me many stupid songs that just made me smile, he would always be there when I needed. 

While we were sitting on the bench,

Il Woo: "Are you okay? I told you many times that you shouldn't wear ripped clothes like that...you look more like a beggar more than in idol, really?"

I bursted into laughter: "So what?...they costed me much...I have to wear them to be compensated with everything I paid..."

Il Woo: "Does wearing ripped clothes make YG artists fashionistas?...Hm hm, I wil think about it..."

I : "Yahh, it's not everyone wearing it make them be fashionista, you must have your own stuffs to have an special aura....Haiz, Il Woo ah~ I think you should give up..you're unqualified!"

Il Woo snorted: "How can you be so cruel to a handsome guy like me?...not because you're not as handsome as me allows you to told your friend unqualified!!" - He faked a cough and acted as he was really painful becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter