ACCEPTANCE

A DARAGON STORY - BASED ON SOME TRUE EVENTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PRESENT TIME – AT BAEKYOUNG’S WEDDING – AUTHOR’S POV]

It was the wedding day of Baekyoung, the former member of 1TYM girl- group of YG earlier. Since artists under YG entertainment always have good relationship with each other, the wedding hall was full of familiar face. We could see Se7en, Big Bang, Gummy, Hye Sun, Bom and Dara gathered together to save the day. It was not easy for Jiyong and others to persuade Dara and Bom to show at public due to the recent mess caused by the leaving of Minzy. Of course, the breaking news was too much to be handled by Blackjacks; some of them were mourning for their favorite members; some were blaming on YG and Bom for letting Minzy wait too long which was believed to be the reason she left while the rest thought it was only another troll of the company. It had taken Jiyong for days to convince Dara that showing at the wedding was okay because the reporters were restricted to treepassing the hall, and Bom needed some time to relax, too. Bom, the one reluctantly accepted to come after so many guarantee of Top and Seung Ri that they would protect her no matter what happened which she had known for sure that they were comforting her because her circumstance now was terrible due to the retrieve of the “scandal” from some anti-fans and she was blamed for the leaving of Minzy despite the bitterness inside was killing her, was now uncomfortably sitting beside Dara. Jiyong’s girlfriend chose to be beside her BFF, leaving her baby boy sit at another table with his gang regardless of his sniveling. The wedding party turned out helped Bom to relieve much. She began to talk with people around  and shared some happy time with Hye Sun and Dara (they had been friends since trainee era). They even took picture together. However, its was really a mistake if not mentioning that Jiyong kept looking at the Dara while taking picture with groom and bride, and the photographer had no choice  but remind him to stand properly while the others were teasing him that he was too over-protective to Dara. Jiyong just shyly smiled and quietly though – “If only you guys know how much time and efforts I cost to make her be normal like this!”

After the party, Se7en suggested to have an after- party rendezvous with Big Bang and 2NE1 because it had been a long time since their last meeting. However, the other members had their plans while Bommie had to confine her public appearance; only Jiyong and Dara came with Se7en.

“Kyaaahhh….it’s long time huh?...how about going to beer club? Where do you want to go Dara?” – Dong Wook (real name of Se7en) put his arms around Jiyong and Dara and he couldn’t hide his excitement in his voice due to the unity with his friends.

Before Dara could respond to her long-established friend, Jiyong cut: “ Hyungg….how abo…”

“Yahhh, yahh…I don’t ask you…I ask Dara….this kid know nothing….lady firstttt…then you!” – Dong Wook snapped. He was the only one that could scare Jiyong and also the one that Jiyong respected most, after Yang Goon.

“Hyungg” – he pretended to be hurt – “My Dara is hungry…just go to The Barn…they have good beefsteak there, really…!”

Dong Wook turned to Dara: “Hey, buddy…you hungry?...hmm, I thought we’ve had a feast at the wedding already!”

Dara smiled: “It’s okay…just because Gee was so worried about me…I’m full already…so, it’s okay…let’s go to beer club!” – she tried to swallow her laughter seeing the face of Jiyong which was currently how-can-you-sided-him?

“Yahhh….stop nonsense….I saw you ate nothing there….Ms. Dara, not because I was not sitting beside you, nothing I knew about your situation…” – he pouted to Dara despite the fact that Se7en was throwing him a disgusting look. – “ And, by the way “ – he pulled Dara out of Dong Wook’s arm then held her in his– “You aren’t allowed to be close to anyone but me….even its’ Dong Kook hyung!!!”

Dong Wook couldn’t help himself but shouted: “Yahhh…you ert….what do you mean by that…just so you know, Dara was my friend before you kid appeared in her life!”

Jiyong teased: “So what?.... Hyung, you’re a single man now…so I have to protect my girl from every single man!!”

Dara chuckled: “Yahhh, stop that…you’re embarrassing me….Aigoo!!” – she put her arms around his waist – “As if every guy around me has something to do with me… you’re so mean, Gee!”

Jiyong smacked his lips: “I don’t care about their thoughts…you’re mine only… and I want to have something in your stomach before drinking beer or some liquor… Baby, you’re very bad when you’re sober while hungry!...” – he glared at Dara while the latter giggled.

Witnessing the lovey dovey scene front of him, Dong Dong felt like he would going to vomit everything he had eaten at the wedding soon, he shrugged his shoulders: “Okay, okay…nevermind…go to that damn The Barn and eating something…oh God, you’re so cruel letting me witness this greasy scene!...Yahhhh, let’s go...this kid…you gave me a goosebump really!”

After Jiyong left them for a while to take his car, Dong Wook genuily smiled to Dara: “Buddy…  he seems never change… always like a kid around you….I guess you guys are doing well with your reunion…Yes?...Good…BTW, I’ve heard the news of Minzy….I hope everything is okay now to you…however, Dara…if a door is closed, a gate will be opened to you… So, stay strong, okay?”

“Hmm…it’s not easy at all…but I’m trying…Woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter