His Name

I'd like that.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My friends and I had successfully gotten to the EXO concert. We had snuck out the back of Renaissance and ditched Ahjusshi. I had to fight the feeling of guilt, but decided to just focus on EXO and getting to spend the night with my friends. I almost felt free. During the last song, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It had rung almost non-stop every 10 minutes. I looked at my screen. Dad.  

“Are you getting worried?” In-Ho was right beside me and leaned into my ear.

I looked up at him and nodded. “I think I should call Ahjusshi to come pick me up.” I yelled back at him through the music.

“I’ll walk out with you!”

“No! There’s still the encore and you should stay with Bora and Eun-Taek!” Before I could even finish the sentence, In-Ho grabbed my hand and ushered me out the back doors. It got quiet as soon as we walked past the doors.

“You really don’t have to come out with me, In-Ho.” I felt bad.

“I want to.” He smiled at me.

I felt bad for having In-Ho come with me, so I told him that Ahjusshi was right out the door. I insisted he go back to meet Bora and Eun-Taek.

“Call me when you get home.” In-Ho called out as I walked out the door.

I quickly called Ahjusshi and told him to pick me up at Renaissance. I didn’t want him to know I had been at the EXO concert. My dad would’ve hated to hear that I was somewhere with so many people around. It was about a 10 minute walk to Renaissance. As I got there I could see that it was closing up.

I looked at my phone to check the time. 1:47 am. My dad. Was going. To kill me.

Where was ahjusshi? It wasn’t like him to be late. I walked around the corner to see if he was parked on the side, but didn’t see anyone. It was eerily quiet tonight without anyone in sight. I took my phone out of my purse to call him, when suddenly my phone went flying out of my hands. Someone had run past me, knocking my phone out of my hands. I looked to see who it was and saw a guy looking back at me as he was running. It looked like he had blood running down his head. He looked me right in the eyes and ran around to the back alley where the back door of Renaissance was. I took a few steps and looked down towards the alley and saw the guy slow down, stumbling towards the ground, coughing.

What do I do?

 I took a few steps into the alley. There were some lights in the alley, but I could barely see him from where I was standing. He proceeded to cough and was lying on the ground. I cautiously approached him.

“Umm.. are you alrigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter