Hope

I'd like that.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lie in my bed staring at the ceiling. It’s been at least a few hours since I left Jung’s room and I haven’t been able to calm myself down. The feeling of his lips against mine lingers and I can't stop smiling.

There’s no use trying to sleep, so I get out of bed and get ready. I take a shower and change into some comfortable clothes. I go downstairs to the kitchen to make myself a late breakfast. I grab some bacon and eggs from the fridge and get out some frying pans.  As I’m preparing, I realize that Jung probably hasn’t eaten yet, so I make him a plate, too. After I’m done, I bring the plates downstairs to Jung.

When I get to the basement, Jung has his bedroom door open, which I took as a good sign. As I approach the door, I see Jung’s back turned and he has his shirt off. Before I can admire him, I see scars all over his back- a couple of them are really deep. He turns around as he puts his shirt on and I can see bruises and cuts, probably from the other night. Despite his battered body, it’s perfection. His chiseled abs are so defined and toned. He’s in pain as he struggles to put his shirt on. I see him take some deep breaths before he puts his arm in the sleeve of his t-shirt. He notices me in the doorway and quickly pulls his shirt down.

“Feeling better?” I ask.

He smiles at me and I instantly melt. “Good as new.”

“I made breakfast for us.” I give him a plate. He sits on the bed and I sit on a chair. He eats his food and I can’t help but think about this being such a normal relationship thing to do. Even though I’ve never been in one, it felt so nice to be eating breakfast with him. I smile to myself as I take a bite of some food.

 “What’re you smiling about?” he asks me.

“Just thinking about a boy.” I tease.

“Must be a heck of a boy.”

“You don’t even know.” I reply smiling even more.

For the next few days, when my dad was at work or after he went to bed, I would sneak into Jung’s room. We would lie on his bed and talk or cuddle until the sun came up. We talked about everything. I got to know what his life was li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter