Desperate

I'd like that.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung and I get out of the taxi and walk down a paved hill. We come to a convenient store and he takes me to the side where there are stairs that lead to the basement. He takes the keys out of his pocket and unlocks the door. He steps inside and I follow.

As Jung turns on the lights, I look around the room. There’s a mattress in the corner with sheets, a blanket, and a pillow. There’s a small desk with a lamp on it right by the mattress. There’s a small kitchen with all the basic necessities and a door, which I’m assuming leads to the bathroom. This is where Jung has been staying. It’s smaller than the room we had for him at my house. I try not to cry, I try not to feel bad.

“You want anything to drink?” Jung asks as he turns on the lamp.

I shake my head and sit down on his mattress.

“Sorry there’s no couch… Not enough room.” He says.

I smile at him. “We never needed a couch.”

Jung looks through his phone and puts on some music. The song “Make You Mine” by Feel Kim slowly fills the room.

We sit there in the middle of his room on his mattress, listening to the song. After a couple minutes, Jung reaches over and holds my hands. He pulls me closer to him as he wraps his arms around me. I let him.

As he holds me in his arms, I forget about him not being around for the past month. I suddenly remember what it’s like to be with him and how safe I feel in his arms. I remember that there’s not a single thing in the world that makes me feel this way.

 “Do you forgive me?” He whispers in my ear.

I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter