Perfect - Last Chapter

I'd like that.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One year later.

“That exam was hard.” Bora says as we walk out of school.

 “My brain needs a break. Let’s go get ice cream.” Eun-Taek requests.

“Call!” Bora and I say at almost the exact same time. We all look at each other and laugh.

We had just finished writing our finals. Eun-Taek, Bora, and I had gone to the same college, while In-Ho decided to go to the states to study music. He visited during the holidays and we got to see him more often than we thought.

We continue to walk and I notice a crowd of girls on the front lawn of our school. There was an all-girls University nearby and they would always walk by our school in hopes to catch a glimpse of the boy students, but there was never a crowd like this.

“What’s going on?” Bora wonders as we walk closer to the crowd.

“He’s so good-looking!” I hear one of the girls in the crowd shriek.

As we get closer, I catch a glimpse of the guy these girls are crowding around. I see his head peeking above all the girls, but I can’t see his face. I get a bit closer and see him turn around. I smile.

It’s Jung.  We lock eyes right away. A big smile forms across as face as he walks over to me.

It’s been almost one year since the night Jung and I were attacked. Jung nearly died. The knife wound was just 1 cm away from his heart. He lost a lot of blood and was in a coma for a few days, but he finally woke up. The police were able to find the men who attacked us and were also able to trace it to my dad’s former co-worker who was caught for fraud. He was trying to get revenge on my dad and his company. They were all put in jail.

My dad was so thankful to Jung for risking his life for me that he offered him a job at his company managing and training security, which is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter